Circus Drama

We see Dimitri as he was seen setting up a few things in a tent as Ashton came and saw it.

Ashton: What's with this?

Dimitri: Oh, I had some video interviews and decided to have the ones who were in them come to the circus.

Ashton: Oh.

Dimitri: And they will be arriving in a while. (Sees a car coming) Oh and speaking of the devil, here comes one of them.

We see the car stop and leave as we see a girl with glasses was there as she came to Dimitri.

Dimitri: Beth, welcome.

Beth: It's so credulous to meet you. You look taller in real life.

Dimitri: Thanks.

We see another car come as it drops off a young man with brown skin.

Dimitri: DJ.

DJ: Yo Dimitri, how's it going?

Dimitri: Great, welcome to Circus Jurassic.

We see DJ as he walks to where Beth was as Dimitri and Ashton saw a car come as it dropped off a girl in gothic clothes.

Dimitri: Gwen.

Gwen: You mean we're staying here?

Dimitri: Yes.

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

Dimitri: Actually (hold up some paper) you did.

Gwen then took the papers and tore them up as she dropped them.

Dimitri: The benefit of having lawyers. (Holds up copies of paper) They make lots of copies.

Gwen: I am not staying here.

Dimitri: Well, I hope you like long walks cause your ride just left.

Gwen looked and saw the car she was in had indeed left as she turned to Dimitri.

Gwen: Jerk.

We see a car coming as music was heard in it as we see a young man with blonde hair come out as he had a pink shirt and hat on as he came to Dimitri.

Geoff: Dimitri, sup man. It's an honor to meet you, man.

Dimitri: Geoff, welcome to the circus man.

Geoff: Thanks man.

We then see him walk to the others as Dimitri turns to them.

Dimitri: Everyone, this is Lindsay.

They all looked and saw a gorgeous blonde girl.

Dimitri: Not too shabby.

Lindsay: Hi.

We see Lindsay walking to him.

Lindsay: You look familiar.

Dimitri: I'm Dimitri. (Sees Lindsay looking confused) The one for this meeting for the circus.

Lindsay: Oh, that's where I know you from.

Dimitri watched Lindsay walk to the others as she saw Ashton as we then see a girl with black hair in a maroon tank top and green shorts as Dimitri sees her as she walks past him.

Dimitri: Heather.

Ashton: I don't like her.

Dimitri: Ditto.

Then rock music was heard as they all turned and saw a car coming as they saw a young man in punk clothes with a green mohawk come out of the car as Dimitri saw him.