Showmnen in Hell

We see a world as the city buildings were demonic in appearance and we see a portal open up as we see the group come out of it.

Daphne: Remind me again why we are here?

Dimitri: Got a call from Lucifer, said he needs us to help his daughter with something she is working on.

Nami: And how did you know a portal to hell?

Dimitri: From a grimoire Lucifer sent to us as a gift. He just really loved the show.

Nami: Oh.

We then see the others arriving at a hotel as they see a sign reading "Hazbin Hotel" as we see Dimitri knocking on the door.

Dimitri: Alright everyone just be calm, because there is one person here you will be meeting here.

Zee: Such as?

They see the doors opened and they see a man with a demonic smile and wearing a red suit as he opens his eyes to reveal them glowing red as the others froze at the sight.

Dimitri: That.

Ashton: Eat the pretty boy first I'm too chewy!

Dimitri: Forgive him, he just isn't used to demon stuff. You must be..

Alastor: Alastor, pleasure to meet you young man. Quite a pleasure. Forgive my sudden appearance, I just have been informed by Charlie that you all would be coming and I just couldn't resist.

Dimitri: Yeah, do you know where Charlie Morningstar is? We came to see her.

Alastor: Of course, (shows a direction) right this way.

Dimitri: Ok.

We see the group enter the hotel as they were seen entering a room as they see a blonde girl with white skin and in a red suit, a gray skinned girl with an X eyepatch in a red shirt and black skirt and a spider demon in a striped shirt and mini skirt.

Dimitri: Hello, we didn't come at the wrong time? We're here to see Charlie Morningstar.

Charlie: Um, I'm Charlie.

Dimitri: Oh, well my name is Dimitri Carson, a member of Circus Jurassic.

Vaggie: Well, you'll have to wait, we're in the middle of-

Angel Dust: (covers Vaggie's mouth) Zip it! They are staying. (Leans over to Dimitri and Ashton) Hey there~

Dimitri: Nope.

Ashton: Just go fuck yourself.

Angel Dust: Only if you boys watch me~

Dimitri: Not happening.

Ashton: We have plenty of ladies.

Dimitri: So what is going on here? I feel like we were in the middle of something important.

Ashton screams and attaches to Alastor's head

Dimitri: You ok man?

Ashton points at a 3 foot tall demon woman trying to reach him

Ashton: Keep her away!

Niffty: Ooh, he's a bad boy.

Ashton: She's like Akeno! But smaller!

Alastor: May I ask you to release your grip on me?

Ashton looked to see he was clinging on Alastor and launched himself upward and hangs onto the chandelier as the others watched.

Dimitri: Ok, so what are you guys even doing before we showed up?

Charlie: Well, Alastor showed us a commercial he made for the hotel in which he did a fantastic job but how he described it well, it makes it look...