✴ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕚 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕒'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠✴

Primary School: Masegaki Primary School

Middle-school: Aldera Junior High

High -school: U.A High-school

Quirk: Monstrous Healing

Birthday: December 19

Birthplace: Japan

Blood Type: O

Sex: Female

Hisui's Personality:

At first you might think Hisui is a stuck up person who seems not to care about anyone at all, but herself. Due to the way she looks. However, once you have gotten to know her, she is nothing that you've assumed she'd be. Hisui is a ball of sunshine, being a positive, stubborn, sweet, caring, and outgoing person. Who loves helping others in need whether it's both mentally or physically.  She's the type to put others before herself, making sure that person is both safe and happy. Hisui loves working with others, and doesn't complain about who she works with, (besides purple grape juice of course). She doesn't like when others worry about her, believing it'll make her weak and is not able to show how strong she wants to be. So she pushes all her feelings down making sure no one can worry about her, believing her feelings are a burden towards others based on what had happened in her past.

Hisui's Looks:

Scars: cutting from bottom to the lower lip (like Toji Fushigro, I will show at the bottom), scars across her whole body,

Hair Length/Style: Wavy-ish, Medium-Length hair

Hair Color: Red-Orange

Height: 164 cm (5'4)

Eye Color: Jade Green

Skin Color: Pale

Chest Size: 34C

ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕚'𝕤 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

'Monstrous Healing': one of Hisui's quirks is 'Monstrous Strength' ; she can break anything depending on how much power she uses, she's able to carry about 500 kg. Her other quirk is 'Healing' just as it says, she can heal people not only physically but mentally as well, the green diamond on her forehead is called the 'Byakugou', she can heal others and herself as well. When healing someone her hands and eyes glow green, which means she is healing someone, and the injury transfers to her. However she can only feel the pain of what that person is feeling. When she heals herself the Byakugou turns green, and black tattoo that wrap around her body, which indicates that she is healing herself. She can also summon a slug like animal by using her blood, just by saying a simple phrase "Summoning Justu" and it'll summon a slug, which her name's Katsuyu, and Katsuyu is able to heal multiple people at once. When she disperses into multiple small ones,she is able to heal multiple people at once using, the summoners energy. And as for helping people mentally she switches the person's feelings with her own.

Quirk Drawbacks:

When healing someone she transfers that injury into herself, but disappears in under 5 seconds. If she heals so many people she starts bleeding from both her mouth and nose. When using too much strength into something her muscle tissues start ripping from the inside causing her arms to bleed. If she over uses both quirks at the same time, it causes her to faint, and fall into a coma for a whole day.