✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 ✴

~About two days later~

~Hisui's POV~

     A few days later, Izuku and I went to meet All Might around 6 a.m of the morning, telling us to meet him at Takoba Beach. I woke up around 5 a.m of the morning, to get ready to meet at Izuku's house, but I couldn't go through the door without my lovely "parents" knowing. So I go through the window, and jump from roof to roof until I get as far away from this hell as I can, without being caught. I went to grab my workout clothes to change into, I tried not to make as much noise as possible so I won't wake the devil's up from their slumber so I try to be as quiet as possible. I went to grab my phone, a black hoodie, and my staff. '6:27 a.m huh? Guess I better make my way down there. Oh Shoot a water bottle, but damn I don't want to wake the devil's up. Maybe I can ask Izuku when I go to his house. Sounds like a plan, now to sneak my way out of here.' I put on my black hoodie and put the hood over my head making sure they won't see who I am. I reached the window making sure I don't make so much noise, I closed the window, and jump to the tree trunk and jump onto my neighbor's roof.

      I arrived at Izuku's apartments. I knock on his door softly, making sure I don't wake up other people. I heard footsteps coming, then the door opened to reveal my green haired friend. "Morning Izuku, how's your morning so far?" As I smiled brightly at him. "It's been good so far, I was so excited for today to come, I hardly got any sleep heh?" He told me while rubbing his neck. I pat his head,"What am I going to do with you Izuku? Have you gotten everything ready?" "Yea I fixed everything last night, what about you Hisui-Chan do you have everything?" "I do but I think I forgot a water bottle. Do you mind giving me one, hehe?" as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Of course Hisui-Chan, come inside I'll get you one!!" As he opened the door to let me inside, I followed him into the kitchen to grab the water bottle. "Here you go." "Thank you Izuku, now come on we have 2 minutes to get the-" "2 MINUTES COME ON HISUI-CHAN ALL MIGHT WILL BE MAD!?!?!?" He whispered yelled, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the apartment.

     We were almost there when I saw Izuku slowing down. I slow down my pace to reach back to him, we have a minute left to get there. 'I think I am just going to carry Izuku, and run quickly. I have been practicing my stamina, due to someone having me run for 5 hours straight or I won't be able to eat a full meal.' "Hey Izuku, you know we only have a minute left right?" He started panicking and tried to run quickly. "Izuku come here, and please hold on tightly." "Huh What do you me- eh?" He cut himself off as I grabbed his bag and put it over my shoulder as I did with him. "Hold on tightly Izuku." I ran in a blink of an eye, as I felt him grab my hoodie tightly and started screaming. I checked my timer to see how I only have 10 seconds to reach him. 'Come on, just a little bit longer Izu just hold on!!' 

 Hisui ran with Izuku like that: 

     I sprinted fast and saw All Might come to sight clearly in his skinny form

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     I sprinted fast and saw All Might come to sight clearly in his skinny form. "A quick answer. I expect nothing- HUH WHAT THE-" He yelled out as he saw me carrying Izuku on my shoulder sprinting towards him. "HEYYAAA ALL MIGHT, GOODMORNING!!!" I yelled as I stopped in front of him, while putting Izuku down onto his feet. "Please don't call me by my hero name out in public, young Bushida. Just call me Toshinori please." He said and he shushed me. "Okay Toshi no problem, but what are we going to do today?" "We ar-" I cut off All Might, remembering I had Izuku over my shoulder. "Hey Izuku, you okay? Sorry for picking you over my shoulder without your permission, I hope you didn't mind. But you were a bit too slow and we were already running late, so I thought picking you up would speed things up and make it on time." I said as I clasped my hands over his, giving him a small smile. "It's okay Hisui-Chan, but question How do you have so much stamina in you?" My eyes widened a bit, not noticeable to the two people. "W-well I started practicing my quirk the minute I got it. And I have lots of stamina in me from all the work I've been putting in." I say rubbing my neck. 'I mean I wasn't lying entirely, I basically told him the truth. I just cut off getting beat to death if I didn't do something right.' "Ohh!! No wonder you have so much muscle, Hisui-Chan. You're buff!!" He said as his eyes shine brightly as his smile did. "Haha, yeah I get that a lot." I said rubbing the back of my neck I then turned All- Toshinori," So what are we doing today?"