✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8✴

~Third Person POV~

"Sunshine!"

Hisui turned around to see her childhood friend calling for her. "Hmm?" She tilted her head in confusion, as she waited for him to catch up to her. "Aren't you supposed to be with that nerd?" He said, looking into Hisui's eyes. She smiled sadly, but not so noticeable for others to see. "No, he went with his friends!" She said Bakugo could tell it was bothering her. 'That nerd...' Bakugo thought, as he grabbed Hisui's hand dragging her with him.

 "Hey!-'' Hisui said, trying to match his footsteps. "We're going to my house. The old hag wanted to see you, since she hasn't since we were 5. Now hurry it up sunshine! You're slow ass hell!" He said pulling her in front of him, so she can get a head start. "Okay! I'll just text uncle Shouta that I'll be with you then!" And with that Hisui took out her phone and messaged Aizawa.

——————————————————

Hisui: {Sent Message 3:57}

Hey Shouta! I'm going to hang out with Katsuki Bakugo, he's been my friend since we were 5, and his mom wants me to come and eat dinner. Is it okay?

Shouta: {Sent Message 4:00}

That fine kid. Just send me his address so when I'm done I'll come pick you up around 7, since it's on a school day. Be safe, call me if anything. Have fun.

Hisui: {Sent Message 4:00}

Okay!! Thank you Shouta, and i'll be safe thank you! Be safe on your way here bye bye!!

(Read: 4:01)

——————————————————

"My uncle said it's fine!" Hisui said, smiling towards Bakugo. "Ok whatever, hurry up before the old hag comes and tracks our asses down!" Bakugo said, dragging her by the arm. "Kacchan!! My legs are shorter than yours, slow down a bit!" Hisui said, as Bakugo stopped, and Hisui caught her breath. "You done?" Bakugo asked her. Hisui looked up towards him nodding as they began walking.

Hisui was now on the side of the sidewalk, to where the cars pass, while Bakugo on the inside. Suddenly a car passed quickly giving wind pressure to Hisui. Bakugo saw this, and before it happened he took his jacket off and put it around her waist. "Idiot..." Bakugo said, looking away, as his face turned once again red. "Oh! There's no need for that Kacchan, I have shorts under!" Hisui said, taking off Bakugo's blazer, and lifting her skirt slightly to show him. "See!" She said, as Bakugo's face got even more red. "Put that shit down moron!!" Bakugo said, as he snatched his blazer, putting it around her waist once again. Then moving from her side of the sidewalk, switching it with his, with now her being inside and Bakugo being near the cars.

Soon they both began walking in comfortable silence, as they arrived at the Bakugo's home. "Nothings changed, it's all still the same Kacchan!" Hisui said, looking around, as Bakugo got out his keys and opened the door, allowing Hisui to enter the house first. "Katsuki are you ho- OH MY GOD HISUI-CHAN!!" Bakugo's mom, Mitsuki, came out from the kitchen, pulling Hisui into a bone crushing hug. 

"Let go of her old hag, she can't breathe!" Bakugo said, pulling Hisui towards him. "Oh shut up Katsuki, and let us girls have girl talk. Go find change or whatever. Now Hisui-chan!! Look how beautiful you've grown up to be!" Mitsuki told Hisui as she smiled towards the older woman.