✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1✳

~Time Skip to Middle-school~

     "IZUKUUUU COME ON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. HURRY COME ONNN ZUKU!!!" I said trying to drag my freckled friend from another villain break. But Izuku did not budge,"Just a bit longer Hisui-Chan, I want to see which pro hero beats up that huge villain, come on Hisui-Chan just a bit longer please!!!!" Izuku said, holding my hand pleading to stay a bit longer. "Okay fine Zuku but only for 10 minutes okay? We don't want to be late for class."

     I said with a bright smile. Izuku smiled back and hugged me, dragging me towards the front of the crowd. "Who's fighting?" Said izuku. "Illegal use of abilities during rush hour, as well as robbery and assault? You're pure evil." Said a young hero. "THE POPULAR IT'S YOUNG KAMUI SUPER-WOODS STAR!!" Said Izuku in a happy voice. I felt myself smiling at my green haired friend, as he shook me to death back and forth. I grabbed his shoulders so he could stop moving me back and forth. I felt dizzy, and at last his shaking had been put to a stop when he heard Kamui Woods," Your punishment 'LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON'!!" You turned to see Izuku pointing, saying,"Here it comes. It's his 'Pre-emptive Binding'!!"

'BOOOMMMM'

"CANYON CANNON!!!" said a gigantic woman came and kicked the villain straight in the face. Everyone stiffened, including you and Izuku. You both looked up to which hero kicked the villain and then you both heard a crowd of people come with their cameras pointing at the gigantic female. And all you could hear from the crowd of people was,"IT'S HER!!!." Then the huge lady said,"Today's my debut. Pleased to meet you all! You can call me MT.LADY" Izuku immediately became a hero nerd and started mumbling things while writing them out in his notebook. I sweat drop at his antics. "Taking notes?!?!?! I guess you wanna be a hero yourself. Goodluck!!" said a random man. Izuku stopped and turned to him saying,"Thanks!!! I'll try!!" You smiled at your childhood best friend, even though he was quirkless he still believes in being a hero.

     'I'll support you Izuku. I want the best for you, I will definitely follow you on your journey no matter what obstacle gets in your way. I will help you break over it no matter what. I will protect you with everything I got, no matter what I will be there by his side.' I smiled next to him once again, but then I looked down at my phone seeing that we only have less than 10 minutes for homeroom. "IZUKUU OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE HURRY." he looked at me in shock, while I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the crowd and we both ran to school.

     "You guys are all third-years now. It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures!" said our sensei. I turned to Izuku seeing he was writing more things down in his Hero Analysis notebook. I turned back to the sensei," I would hand out these future career forms, but.. I assume you all want to be heroes!!!" he exclaimed, as everyone activated their quirks and started yelling, everyone besides you, Izuku, and none other than Kacchan.

~Third person POV~

     "Sensei!!! Don't lump me with these losers!!" Bakugo yelled. As Hisui gives him a side-glare, as you saw Izuku raise his hand shyly. He looked at you, and you gave him a big smile to try and calm his nerves down a bit more. "As if I had anything like their shitty quirks,"he said, leaving a small laugh. The class then raged at Bakugo, besides Hisui, and Midorya then the sensei interrupted the class raging by saying," Ah, Bakugo you, of course, must be aiming for U.A Highschool." Then the class stopped and muttered amongst themselves. Hisui saw her freckled friend stiffen at those words, and felt worried for him. "I aced the mock exam!!! And I will be the only one here that will make it to U.A High!!!" Bakugo said confidently. "Watch me I'll even surpass All Might and become number 1 hero in this whole world!!!" he said once again over confidence.