✴ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖✴

When Hisui turned 5 she was finally able to get out the house and meet friends that can treat her as an equal, however it was only to go to primary school and nothing more. She was new to the school, since she started a month later. The sensei had told Hisui to introduce herself to her classmates,"Hello!! My name's Hisui Bushida. It's nice to meet you guys. I hope we can all be friends." She said in a cheery voice. Her classmates greeted her along with the sensei, and sat down in her assigned seat next to a green haired boy. The little freckled boy next to her stared at her in awe. Hisui felt a pair of eyes on her so she turned to see who they were, only to find that the little freckled boy sitting next to her was staring at her in awe.

The boy got embarrassed then looked away, but Hisui just smiled and told him,"What's your name? Mine is Hisui Bushida, but you can call me Hisui if you'd like!!" She said with a cherry voice. The boy looked at her in awe and said,"M-my name's Midoriya Izuku, but you can call me Izuku, i-if you want too Hisui-Chan!!" He said with a bright smile as well. She gladly returned the biggest and brightest smile as she could, and continued the rest of the morning. "Hisui-Chan do you want to play with me and one of my friends during recess??" Izuku said in a happy tone. "Of course I would love to, now let's go Zuku-Chan!!!" Once more the boy looked at her in awe before grabbing her hand and dragging Hisui outside to the playground where you guys meet up with a boy with ash-blonde spiky hair. "What's sunshine doing here, Deku?" The ash-blonde said while pointing towards Hisui. "Ohh she is going to play with us Kacchan, I invited her to play with us because she is my friend!!" He said in a happy tone, to which Hisui smiled brightly at both of the boys.

      "Hiyyaa. I'm Hisui Bushida, nice to meet you errmmm-" "Katsuki Bakugo sunshine, now come in and let's play. You can be the princess and I'll be the hero that saved you." He said and smiled towards Hisui, which she returned. "Okayyy!!!" "What role do I play Kacchan?" Zuku-Chan said. "You be the villain Deku, and you are going to take the princess to prison and I will be her hero and save her from you." Bakugo said. "Umm... okay Kacchan." He said in a sad-ish tone. Hisui went up to him and gave him a bright smile, then walked right past him ready to start playing with her new friends. As the day finished everyone's parents started coming for their child happy to see their parents, as for you, you weren't happy at all. But you had to put on a smile to make everyone believe you were a family and loving family, but it was the total opposite.

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

      After having to deal with another day of abuse from Hisui's "parents", she went off to school and what she saw when got there, was a boy getting bullied by people who were much older then her, 2 years older. "HEY!! Stop that, leave him alone. He probably didn't do anything to you." Hisui said in an angry tone. The older boy came walking towards Hisui pushing her towards the ground. "Mind your own business moron, stop trying to stick up for your own weak kind. And stay in your place idiot." The older boy said. Hisui clenched her tiny fist and stood up ready to sock the older boy out. But someone had done it before Hisui. "HEY JERK!! Pick someone your own size loser!!" It was Katsu-Chan. "Are you okay, Hisui-Chan? Did he hurt you?" Zuku -Chan said to her. "I'm okay it's just a little scratch Zuku-Chan, no need to worry about me.

'BOOMMMM'.
~Hisui's POV~
      Both you and Zuku-Chan turned to the noise and both had shocked faces, it was your own friend Katsuki Bakugo. The older boy was blown back and had a shocked face, even Katsuki was in shock. The older boy ran away, and all three were left in shock. "WOWWW KACCHAN YOU GOT YOUR QUIRK!!!" Said Zuku-Chan in a shocked/happy voice. "WOAAHHH!!" I said loudly. "What was that noise just now?? There was a loud boom here." Said as their sensei came running towards them. "I got my quirk sensei!!" Said Katsuki happily. "Ohhh myyy. Did you?." Katsuki nodded. "Let's go show your classmates, shall we?" As the sensei grabbed a hold of Katsuki's hand and took him inside the classroom, me and Izuku followed them inside the classroom. As we went inside the classroom, we heard small sparks being lit up. And it was none other my friend, Katsuki Bakugo, "WOAHHHHH!!!" The whole class said. "That's a cool quirk Bakugo-kun!!!" Said one of their classmates. "Your going to be a strong heroooo!!" Said someone else. I couldn't help but smile at Katsuki, he looked happy and confident, with all these new praises he felt as if he could even beat the Number 1 Hero.