✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7✳

~Third Person POV~

"A QUIRK TEST?!" Everyone yelled, besides Bakugo, Todoroki, and Momo. "But what about the entrance ceremony?!" Said Uraraka. "Why waste time on those things? If you want to become heroes, why waste time on those? Plus I can run my class as I please, so if you don't like it. Get out." Aizawa said, staring at everyone. "Okay let's begin. We're going to be doing the following tests, which consist of soft-ball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50 meter dash, grip strength, side to side stepping, upper body training, and seated toe touch. You've done these tests in junior high but without quirks I assume." Aizawa said, as everyone nodded their heads yes. 

"Okay then let's begin. Hisui Bushida, come up here, since you landed first in the practical." Aizawa said and Hisui nodded happily and went up there. She soon heard whispers amongst some people. "Did she really get 1st place? She seemed like a pretty fragile girl to me, but cute." Said someone with yelled hair and a black lightning bolt, in his hair. Hisui overheard him but kept her composure, and walked to the circle. Aizawa handed her the ball and asked her. 

"How far was your throw in junior high?" He said. Hisui thought for a second and said, "About 83 meters, Aizawa sensei!" She said proudly. Everyone looked at her in shock. 'Okay hurry up, use your quirk. Do whatever you want, just don't leave the circle, kid." Aizawa said as he backed away and held the device in his hands. "Okie dokie!" She saluted Aizawa. She soon went to focus on the test, her face became all serious and a dark aura was around her, sending chills down her peer's spines. 

Hisui then moved back, extending her arm back, sending the ball flying far upwards

"ORAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

"ORAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone looked up as the ball went flying upwards, seeming to never land on ground ever again. Hisui looked at Aizawa as he showed the screen to everyone. "INFINITY?!" Everyone yelled, besides Todoroki. "Heh!" Hisui said giggling, she was embarrassed of how they'll think of her strength. "THAT'S COOL!!" A girl with pink skin said. "That looks like so much fun!" She said, as Hisui felt a dark aura behind her, which was none other than Aizawa.

ƬΉΣ JΛDΣ ЩΛЯЯIӨЯ | вαкυgσкαтѕυкιχσ¢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara