✳ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕚'𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕✳

Hisui's smile is almost as bright as the sun, everyone thought she was a positive ball of sunshine. Believing she has nothing to worry about in her amazing life. But, behind that sunshine smile was a dark eclipse that ruined her childhood life. Her parents died in a car crash, on the day of Hisui's birthday. She was only a child then, 4 years old to be exact, at the time her quirk has manifested quite yet. Since her parents had died, on the day of her birthday, she was sent off into an orphanage. About only a week in the orphanage that Hisui had been sent to, she started to get bullied. No one liked her, why?, because she was quirkless at the time. She hasn't developed her quirk yet, everyone started telling her all these negative thoughts. Such as, "useless", "quirkless idiot", saying,"is that why you are here? because your parents believed you're a quirkless loser?"

But whenever she has gotten those disgusting comments all she could do was smile the pain away, what else can she do?, they were right she is quirkless, but they're wrong her parents died in a car crash not abandoned her. But her mother had always told her,"When someone tells you hateful comments or words about you, smile it away honey. There is nothing but a sweet smile you can give someone saying those things." Hisui held the heart necklace that was around her neck, from her deceased mother, that was left behind.

~2 MONTHS LATER~

About 2 months later, a couple came inside the orphanage to pick up a child. After a little looking, their eyes landed on a jade eyes little girl, Hisui Bushida, they wanted her. Hisui thought they were a lovely couple, so she let them take her in.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

Once they arrived at her step-parents house, she was immediately shoved inside their house. The mother spoke saying,"Did you really think we were just going to take you in without repayment back from you? We chose you because we thought you'd make the perfect maid for us? NOW START CLEANING YOU BRAT!!!" Hisui was left in shock, she believed they were a nice loving couple, willing to take her in and care for her, just like her parents. But it was the opposite; they just needed someone to do their chores around the house. Without another thought, Hisui did as she was told and cleaned around the house. She started washing dishes and drying them, washing clothes, and bringing them the things they want. After she finished, her adoptive "parents" fell asleep on the couch, Hisui took the opportunity to find the restroom and try to bathe herself.

But as she was about to step on the first stairway, she was thrown harshly, leaving a whimper to escape her mouth, onto the ground by none other than her "father". She tried getting up but couldn't because she did not have the energy to do so, but her "father" helped her up, by grabbing her from the back of the shirt. He picked her up and walked up stairs, throwing her into an empty room. He began to speak,"You're sleeping here you brat, make any loud noises I'll make sure you get a real good talk afterwards." He said in a dark voice. All Hisui could do was nod and obey him, she was far too young to run off on her own. Especially since it's night time. He left the room, closing it behind him. Hisui turned to look around her room, and as she turned a frown plastered into her face. There was nothing but a sleeping bag to sleep on, some drawers, and a single window. Hisui got up from the spot her "father" threw her on, and made her way to the window and looked outside.

The moonlight was shining on her pale skin, as she looked up towards the moon tears were rolling down her cheeks. She looked down to her mother's necklace in her two tiny hands, remembering what her mother had told her, she had to smile, she looked up once again to the starry sky and smiled as more tears rolled down. She moved away from the window, and made her way to lay down on her sleeping bag, and drifted off to sleep. As time has passed, and Hirui lives with her adoptive parents, things have only gotten worse overtime. Those adoptive parents abused her until she turned 5, that didn't mean they had stopped abusing her. It only meant that she was allowed to go to primary school. And that primary school is where she meant her closest friends, Izuku Midorya and Katsuki Bakugo. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 791 words 

Picture Credit: Bamsara- Tumblr| Found on Google 

ALLLL HAILLL NANAMIII KENTOOO ~~~~ 

Picture: Google~ Night Animo