Movie Night? (Jeremy)

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞...

You walked up to the Gilbert house, knocking on the door lightly before waiting on the porch for an answer. You were excited, movie nights with Jeremy were your favorite. Finally, the door swung open. However, instead of Jeremy, it was Elena. You flash a soft smile at her. "Hey, Y/N. Jeremy told me you were coming, come in." She greeted you. "Jeremy, Y/N is here!" She shouted for him.

You walked into the house, turning back around to face Elena. "How have you been?" You asked, making conversation with her while you waited for Jeremy to come down from his room. "I've been great. The same as usual." She laughed before Jeremy came rushing down the stairs. He wrapped his arms around you, leaning in and pressing a sweet kiss to your lips. "Gross, Jer. You could've at least given me a warning." Elena joked, "Like you do give me?" He sarcastically responded. Elena rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Anyway, I'm leaving. Damon and I have a date planned and I don't think I'll be coming back until tomorrow. So, promise me, no funny business!" She said, walking over and grabbing her jacket. Jeremy's eyes followed her. He nodded, "Whatever." He always tried to seem like he didn't respect Elena's authority, even though deep down he knew he did; A defiant kid he was. "I'm serious. I'm trusting you with her." She squinted at him, joking. Elena had quickly become protective over you. You were the only person she loved to see Jeremy with. "Don't worry, Elena. He'll be on his best behavior." You reassured her, laughing. Elena nodded before a beep came from outside the door. "I'm assuming that's Damon. See you tomorrow." She smiled before leaving.

Jeremy peeked through the window, watching as Damon's car pulled off with Elena in it. He walked over to you, "Finally." He chuckled before pressing a deep kiss on your lips again. You kissed him back, smiling through the kiss. "She won't be back until tomorrow, which means you can stay over, yeah?" He asked. You pulled out your phone, "Yeah, I'll just let my aunt know I won't be coming home tonight." You smiled, typing a new text to your aunt. While in Mystic Falls, your aunt let you see Jeremy as much as possible. She didn't hold you back because she would rather you be honest than do things behind her back.

"She said it's fine." You said, showing Jeremy her text.

"I wish Elena was as easy-going as her." He said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry, she will come around. We just can't let her catch us tomorrow morning." You laughed. "So, what movie are we going to watch?" You continued. "Well, It's just you and me tonight. I was thinking we could have a little fun." He smirked, pulling you into his embrace.