All of You (Caroline)

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭!𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

You sat there on your bed thinking. You had never had oral sex before or had done anything sexual before but, you were finally ready to try something out. The only thing was, you were nervous to talk to Caroline about it.

You knew that she would not deny you but, you just felt embarrassed to talk about it even though she is your girlfriend. While you were deep in thought, Caroline walked in with a bottle of water. She set it down on her nightstand then looked at you.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked. You jumped a little when she brought you out of your thoughts.

"I- uh... yeah. I do need to talk to you about something though." You said. She tilted her head confused and then sat down on the bed beside you.

"Okay, what is it?" Caroline asked.

"I- it's just that.." You paused for a minute. She corked her brow. "I- sorry... I'm just kinda embarrassed.." You admitted. She smiled a little and then rubbed your arm gently and soothingly.

"It's okay baby, you don't have to be embarrassed around me." She said. You nodded.

"It's just that... I've never experienced anything, well... sexual before." You mumbled. She nodded now understanding what you were trying to get at.

"Ohhh.. okay." She said with a nod.

"Yeah and I- I was just wondering if maybe you would like... help me." You mumbled and your face went flushed when you said it. She smiled seeing how much you were blushing. She always thought you looked so cute when you blushed.

"Sure, I can help." She said smiling.

"Really?" You asked finally making eye contact with her again.

"Of course. I love you baby and I would love to help you out." She said with a smile. You smiled back. "So, what did you want to try out first?" She asked.

"I- uh- I don't know.." You said. She sat there and thought for a minute then smiled when she got an idea.

"What if we did oral sex? So it would be pleasure just for you?" She asked.

"I- but what about your pleasure?" You asked.

"Baby, this is about you, not me. I want this pleasure to be only for you since this about getting you use to all these sexual things." She said.

"Okay." You said with a nod.

"So, you are sure you want to do it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I want all of you." You said. She nodded and then helped you out of your shorts and panties. Once your bottom half was bare you laid back down on the bed. She got on the bed too and then spread your legs wide.

She gently spat onto your pussy before rubbing it in. You gasped softly and bit your lip, muffling your whimper. She laid down on her stomach before diving in. You gasped and moaned out when she did so.

She sucked on your clit gently making you moan more. You had never felt this way ever before but, the feeling was fucking amazing. Your ran your hands through her hair as she ate you out. She then began to tease your entrance with her fingers.

You let out a whine when she did so. She smirked a little against your pussy at how needy you were for her. She then gently thrusted one finger into you. You moaned out a little loudly when she did so.

She thrusted her finger in and out of you slowly, not wanting to overstimulate you. You moaned out and threw your head back when she picked up the pace a little bit. The feeling rushing through your body was euphoric.

You then felt a knot begin to form in your stomach. A knot that you had never felt before. You whimpered a little when you felt that knot.

"I- I feel a knot in my stomach." You said as you whimpered.

"Don't worry baby." She said soothingly. "That just means that you're going to cum." She said against your pussy. You nodded. She kept fingering you and sucking on your clit which eventually pushed you over the edge.

Your legs began to tremble and you threw your head back as you had your first orgasm. You clenched around her finger as you came hard. Once you finished your high, she took her mouth and fingers away from your pussy.

You gently pulled her down so you could kiss her. You could taste yourself on her lips. She pulled back and smiled at you.

"How was that?" She asked.

"It felt... really good." You said as you bit your lip. She smiled and laid beside you, pulling you into her arms.

"Good." She said with a chuckle. You smiled and laid there in her arms for the rest of the night.