Obvious (Kai)

𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Summary: 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..

Warnings: 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

Kai and Y/N didn't have what was known as a typically conventional relationship. A witch with unlimited power and a somewhat insane siphon, both with a thirst for chaos and excitement? I mean, causing mayhem together isn't usually on most people's date night ideas list.

The Salvatore house was once again home to a massive Friday night party, courtesy of Caroline Forbes' charm over Stefan, who reluctantly agreed to let her use their house as the venue. Only one of the couple was technically invited, as Y/N was best friends with the hostess. The others weren't exactly thrilled at Kai appearing by her side with a wide grin when they arrived, but they wouldn't object. For now at least. Not when he brought enough snacks and drinks for at least ten people.

A few drinks later, and the two witches were almost ready to let loose on the unsuspecting partygoers. What they were planning wasn't quite as extreme as Kai would have wanted, but Y/N was able to convince him of something both fun, and that wouldn't kill her friends or land them in a magical coma of sorts.

"Come on," Y/N giggled as she dragged her boyfriend by the hand away from the snack table and toward the middle of the room. Kai eyed the food with longing as he was taken away from it like he was being torn from his soulmate. He kind of was, really. "Dance with me."

Turning back to his girl, he raised an eyebrow at her flushed expression. "How much have you had to drink?"

"Only enough to give me confidence," She turned to face him when she reached her destination in the middle of the crowd, having forced herself and Kai through various sweaty bodies. Kai got smacked in the face by a dancing drunk blonde on the way, but Y/N's grip on his hand was too strong to give him the chance to get angry at her.

Kai smiled and pulled her close as she wrapped her arms round his neck, beaming up at him. "I thought you wanted to cause some trouble?" He smirked, leaning close as he spoke. Y/N was already a little tipsy, but having him this close made her feel completely intoxicated. He was stronger than any alcohol she could drink, and she never got hungover after a hit of him, she only wanted more.

"I do, but can't we just act like normal people at a party for a bit? And besides, I like this song!" She swayed with him as the bass boomed through the speakers, making it all the more intense.

"You know I'm not all that much of a dancer." Kai chuckled at her moves; she was so carefree once she let herself go and her smile was enough to pull at the corner of his lips.

"You liar," She hit lightly at his chest and looked up at him with a challenging fire in her eyes. "You dance all the time at home."

"Okay yeah, but that's not in front of everyone else," His eyes drifted behind her as she cocked her head in confusion. "And your friends are watching us."

Y/N turned her head to the side, still latched onto her boyfriend, and caught Damon and Elena keeping a watchful (and definitely judging) eye on the couple. Rolling her eyes, she turned back to Kai. "Let them," She spoke, reeling him in with her gaze. He was basically putty in her hand. "Just pretend we're back at home, dancing in the living room, just like we do at the weekends."