sharing is caring (damon,katherine)

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, (𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠), 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐮𝐛!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

"It's so nice of you to share your pretty little princess with me" Katherine sent you a wink and you shifted nervously in your spot on the edge of the bed.

"It wasn't really my idea, it was hers and it's her birthday so I figured I give her a little gift" Damon pushed your hair off your shoulder giving you a kiss on your cheek "This is a one time thing angel" he whispered to you even though he knew Katherine would hear either way. She scoffed, pushing him away and taking off her jacket.

"Don't ruin the moment Damon" She then suddenly straddles your waist catching you by surprise. "He's such a meanie isn't he?" Your eyes darted to Damon but Katherine placed her hand on your chin pulling your face towards her again "It's okay to answer, you don't have to look at him"

"S-sometimes" you stuttered out and she chuckled. "Sometimes" she repeated with a smile, her lips brushing against yours. "Please" you whimpered out as Damon leaned against the wall.

He couldn't deny the sight turned him on.

"Please what?" She teased playing with your bra strap. You could hardly form words "She gets a bit shy" Damon chuckled "She just needs some good fucking for you to see the good little slut she is" Your cheeks heated up at Damon's word but you hardly had time to be shy because Katherine was pulling on the ends of your hair.

"What do you want birthday girl?"

"Y-y-you to kiss me" you said nervously and she smirked "Good girl" she kissed you roughly her lips moving against yours quickly. She shoved her tongue into your mouth, her warm tongue moved in your mouth exploring you and her hands were all over your chest gripping your breast through your bra.

Katherine shoved you back onto the bed "I can't wait to have a fucking taste of you" She growled but was interrupted "Before that there is some rules" Damon finally spoke up walking towards the two of you.

"This is a ONE time thing you will never get to touch her again you hear me?" He pointed at Katherine and she pouted "Whatever you say Damon" she let her hand caress your skin. "Is there anything else?"

"No marking her and no feeding from her" He told her and she rolled her eyes but agreed before kissing your neck inhaling the smell of your blood and she almost bit into your neck when Damon pushed her "What the hell did I just say?"

"Sorry Damon she just smells so good like the sweetest flower" she said seductively causing your thighs to rub together the throbbing of your core getting too much for you. "Come on sharing is caring" she pouted at Damon "Well I don't care" she huffed before sliding down your body.

Damon looked at you "So pretty" he groaned, pecking your lips a few times before unbuckling his jeans while Katherine pulled down your shorts and panties.

She let out a moan "Look at how wet she is" she chuckled, swiping a finger through your folds biting her lip at the feeling of your wetness. Damon pulled down your bra instead of unclipping it to reveal your breasts to him.

He wrapped his lips around your nipple as Katherine began massaging your clit. You let out a moan tangling your fingers in Damon's hair and you could feel him smirk against your skin swirling his tongue around your nipple before taking it in between his teeth. "Damon fuck"

You didn't hear the way Katherine scoffed but Damon did, causing him to smirk even more but his smirk quickly faded when Katherine began to suck roughly on your clit causing you to moan her name out.

Damon was a very possessive and territorial man, he had no idea why he even agreed to this knowing that he would honestly anger himself.

He pulled himself off of you, Katherine flicked her tongue over your clit looking up at the sight of Damon pulling out his dick sliding the head over your lips before you opened your mouth wide for him.

He shoved himself inside your mouth making you gag on his thick cock. "Awww is Damon jealous?" Katherine mocked him licking your wet center "Shut up" he growled shoving her face against your center whine thrusting in your mouth.

"Yes angel" he groaned, his cock sliding in and out of your mouth, shoving his cock back inside your mouth forcing you to gag. Katherine sucked on your clit letting her finger tease your hole before shoving two fingers inside you causing you to moan against Damon's length.

He tangled his fingers in your hair beginning to fuck your face, drool slipping from your mouth.

Your eyes rolled back when her fingers managed to hit your spot repeatedly while sucking and nipping at your clit.

"Slap her clit she likes that" Damon instructed, causing Katherine to pull her mouth away from you still moving her fingers fast inside you before moving her other hand to roughly slap your clit causing you to jolt with a muffled squeak.

"Oh she does like that" she smirked, feeling your walls tighten against her fingers. Damon groaned as your tongue swirled around his cock feeling his orgasm coming closer.

"Gonna swallow my cum like a good girl?" You nodded as much as you could with his hand holding your head still "Maybe we'll cum together, that is if Katherine is actually making you feel good" He sent a glare to Katherine and she scoffed pinching his thigh causing him to pull on a strand of her hair. She let out a growl before moving her fingers faster.

The pleasure taking over you, your thighs shaking causing Katherine to smirk holding one of your legs down while Damon fucked your mouth before cumming in your warm mouth, his cum hitting the back of your throat. He chuckled as you swallowed it "Good girl" he whispered before looking at Katherine "Now hurry up" he began to rub your clit in figure eights while Katherine's fingers moved inside you.

You let out a moan grinding against their hands gripping Damon's wrist of the hand that was still in your hair. "I'm gonna cum"

"Do it" The pleasure took over you throwing your head back as you came against their hands. You felt hot all over and saw stars.

They let you catch your breath pulling their hands away from you before Katherine sat up.

"Well I have a strap on so what do you say we fill all your pretty holes" You looked to Damon who smirked "Go get it Katherine"

You were in for it.