Dinner party - Rebekah Mikealson

Rebekah Mikaelson x Fem!Reader

......

"Y/N!" The girl's eyes widened at the sound of her brother's voice, "Yes, Damon?"

"Relax bug, I'm not mad, Stefan's just being a pain. Are you ready for that dinner we were talking about?"

Y/N nodded, "The one with the hybrid dick, right? Kinda hard to forget."

Damon chuckles before wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulder, "Come on, can't leave the 'hybrid dick' waiting."

"Mmm, and why are we making peace again? I would much rather watch Netflix, they just added a new episode of the flash."

Damon sighs, "Too bad, bug. We'll watch it after, it'll piss off Stefan if we watch it without him."

"Maybe that's what I'm trying to do... he has been a bit of a dick lately."

"I heard that!"

Y/N sighs, "Speak of the devil... Stefan! You look nice, did you get a haircut? Looks great- nice and fluffy."

The younger Salvatore rolls his eyes, "Fuck off, Y/N."

Y/N laughs, "Who pissed in your coffee?"

"Let's just get this dinner over with, yeah?"

****

When the Salvatore siblings reached the home of the Mikaelsons, Y/N sighed, her feet were hurting from the heeled boots she had chosen to wear and she was cold.

'I'm a vampire, how the hell am I cold? That's bullshit' she thought to herself while Damon knocked on the door.

When the door opened they came face to face with Elijah; the so-called noble original.

"Brother, sister, our guests have arrived!"

Y/N looks over at the suited man in confusion, she didn't know they had a sister.

"Damon, Stefan, and the lovely Y/N. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?"

The female rolls her eyes before following the 'men' into the dining room only to see a beautiful blonde already sitting at the table.

Y/N blushes at the mere sight of the blonde before looking back at her brothers, trying to calm her racing heart.

She filled her mind with thoughts of her very dead grandmother naked which immediately cleared her mind as she was too focused on the disturbing thought.

She was knocked out of her traumatizing thoughts when Damon grabbed her hand leading her to the round table, forcing her to sit next to the very blonde who made her face as red as a firetruck.

The blonde smirks when she hears the girl's erratic heartbeat before looking over and holding out her hand, "Rebekah, a pleasure I'm sure."

Y/N gives her a shaky smile before taking her hand, "It's nice to meet you. I'm uh- I'm Y/N."

Rebekah smirks, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

The brunette smiles, "Thank you," before turning back to the conversation.

"But in the end, we realized the sacred bond of family."

Elijah nods at his brother's words, "Family above all. Isn't that right, sister?"

Rebekah nods, her knee shifting closer to Y/N's, just centimetres apart, "Family above all."

****

An agonizing hour had passed, the small touches, the grazes on her thigh, the quiet remarks.

It was torture.

Klaus smiled from across the table, "Sister, why don't you and Y/N go get the dessert?"

The blonde woman rolls her eyes, "Why don't you have one of your waitresses do it? I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

"I would but it appears they are all dead, now be a dear and fetch the desert."

Rebekah sighs before roughly grabbing Y/N's hand and taking her into the kitchen.

"Stupid, Niklaus, he's quite annoying isn't he?"

The brunette nods, not able to find any words.

Rebekah looks away from the fridge when she gets no answer, "Well, love? Do you agree with me?"

"Well from what I've heard he can be a pain..."

The blonde smiles, "Good, now sit down, I have no idea where Nik is keeping the food so we may be here for awhile."

Y/N smiles before moving to sit on the island in the centre of the kitchen, watching as the blonde looks through the entire kitchen.

Every few minutes the blonde would brush against her knees when walking across the room, the touch leaving her breathless.

The next time she walked past she made sure the touch lasted just a few seconds longer, wanting to hear how fast she could get the girls heartbeat.

She smriks at the reaction before swiftly moving to stand between the girls legs, fingers tracing the outside of her bare thighs.

Rebekah smiles before leaning in, lips just inches away from her neck, "Think anyone will notice if I start fingering you right now?"

The brunettes eyes widen, "What?"

The blonde smiles, before pulling Y/N's hips to the edge, "Do you think anyone will notice if I start fingering you right now?"

Y/N's face goes red, "You- you want to-"

Rebekah ignores her before moving the girls blue floral dress to sit at her waist, exposing her completely, "God, you're dripping sweetheart. Did I do that?"

The brunette looks up to the ceiling trying to stop herself from moaning at the girls touch.

Rebekah smiles, fingers moving to play with Y/N's panties, "You didn't answer my question, sweetheart."

"My brothers are just in the other room..."

Rebekah smirks, "Well then we'll just have to be quiet," before sliding the girls panties off.