Chapter 1: The Immortal

(A/N) I know I spelled Aro's name wrong, sorry but I don't have time to fix it.

Arrow and the Volturi were in their regular meeting room, a head peaked from the dark corner, they all drew their daggers. They came out of the corner and showed their face.

"Cole, where have you been?" Arrow asked, placing his dagger back in his coat space.

"Gathering evidence." Cole uttered. Arrow shook his head.

"I have almost irrefutable proof that Renesmee is an immortal child." Arrow was confused, his mind in a daze for a second.

"Do we have a location on her." Arrow asked.

"She is near the forest, in an area covered in snow. The Cullen's and Hale's as well as other vampires are with her." Cole said.

Arrow grabbed the phone from his desk, his arm was as fast as a leaf blowing in heavy winds.

"Jane, notify the others. We have Renesmee and she is an immortal child."

Jane was shocked as she heard, taking the phone from her ear. Arrow ended the call and texted her the location.

...

Everybody was standing outside, the snow going up to their ankles. This was where it would take place, where it had to.

They were all on the battlefield. Jacob, Alice, Bella, Rosalie, Edward, Jasper, Renesmee, and Carlisle. Emmett was not present, but there were other werewolves and vampires, such as Benjamin, Seth, and more.

The Volturi were here, footprints in a line covering the snow. They weren't wasting any energy, Arrow however rushed into the field with some of his lead men.

Bella started projecting her mental force field, knowing that Jane could reflect pain on them.

Alice walked toward him, inching closer. She was ready to show him the vision. In all visions, Renesmee was an immortal child. In other visions, she was helping with the battle, taking out over half of the Volturi. In other versions of the battle, the Volturi never showed up, fearing extinction and loss of their kind if they would have lost. She violently grabbed his hand to show him a vision. He was quickly thrown into a trance

He was greeted by all the vampires, the Cullens, Seth, Jacob, Renesmee. Chaos broke out, both sides attacking each other. Somehow, the Volturi were slowing down in numbers. Alice had hope, that they could win the war, if there even was one.

Arrow was walking near the middle of the field, not expecting a vampire to start splitting the ice, causing a crack in the middle of both sides. The vampires starting to take out nearly everyone on his side.

Edward jumping to the other side and charging at him. Arrow trying to fight back, but Edward had restrained him with all the force in his body.

Edward throwing him into the crack, struggling to hold on but still on the rock. "Break the ice" Edward yelled. Rosalie laughed, then realizing this wasn't the time, but the place.

Benjamin opening the crack even more with such ease, swallowing up almost all of the remaining Volturi members. Only Jane and a few others were still alive. The rocks started breaking over themselves, the people clinging to the rocks no more. Arrow was still holding on to the rocks, contemplating if he should just let go. He decided to keep holding on and fight.

He tried to jump back up, but it was too late. There was a rock crumbling over his head, making him fall down, but not yet into the pit of lava that the Benjamin had created under them with his elemental powers. He was still hanging on, even if it was slightly.