Chapter 7: The Sun

Alice wondered why Jane would be with Arrow, after she killed him. Alice was using her vampire speed to get to the street, hoping that Jane and Arrow would be there.

...

Carlisle kept driving, they were close to where they thought they were.

"Is Benjamin there yet." Rosalie asked

"He contacted me earlier, saying he was close." Carlisle said

...

10 minutes later

Carlisle found the street; he got out of the car. Everybody uniting at the front, and they were met with Benjamin. They saw Arrow and Jane standing next to each other, holding hands.

They heard something behind them, and they saw Alice rushing in. She ran straight up to Arrow.

"I'm getting Déjà vu, like we have done this before." He laughed

"I hope this comes full circle and we get to kill you again."

Alice had just realized that Jane was here now, and that Arrow wanted Renesmee for him. She went over to Renesmee, she put her in the car.

"Rosalie, go home with her, he wants her." She whispered

Bella came to Renesmee and joined Rosalie in the car.

Benjamin and Alice were on the forefront.

"Jane, why are you here."

"They don't know." Arrow said, looking to Jane.

"Jane helped kill you, why is she here.

"That was the plan."

"I knew the whole time." Jane said

"That's why you didn't even bat an eye when I asked you to hurt him."

"Wow, you finally figured it out." Jane laughed.

Arrow looked around, not seeing her.

"Where is she." He yelled.

"Who?" Alice asked.

"Renesmee"

They were all stunned.

"Why are you working with him?"

"My loyalty is with the Volturi, as of now Arrow is the Volturi." Jane said

Alice had started to question why she had ever trusted her.

"How were you able to do that?" Emmett asked "The two bodies."

"You only found two, I have many more." He said. "I can turn into different objects or people." He added.

The car with Bella, Renesmee, and Rosalie was leaving. Arrow could see, he put his arms backwards. He built up energy, waiting to run. He stood still for three seconds and bolted out.

He was chasing the car. There was a bang that could be heard for miles

"What is that." Bella asked

"Don't look back." Rosalie said.

There was a lighting strike.

"What was that." Renesmee asked, it was finally brought to their attention.

"The noise." Rosalie said.

The lighting bolt had hit Arrow, knocking him down. Benjamin focused all of his energy on him, using his powers on him. He lifted his hands up swiftly, Arrow started moving upwards. Everybody looked up in awe, Jane reached for his hand, not able to get a grasp on it.

Arrow started moving even higher, almost ten feet above the ground. Jane started reflecting onto Emmett.

"Pain." She whispered; she focused intensely on Emmett.

Benjamin using all of his energy into floating Arrow up, he was using his power to control the Earth. Arrow's altitude was now starting to elevate, it was becoming increasingly harder for him to breathe.

Emmett fell to the ground.

"Ow." He yelled, Carlisle going to him. Jane was still focusing on Emmett, and Alice could tell. She went over to Jane and punched her, she rolled over into the grass.

Arrow was so small to the others that he couldn't be seen anymore. Benjamin was having trouble maintaining his strength and agility.

Arrow could now start to feel a tingling sensation in his body, he turned around and he was inching towards something that looked white. There was heat surrounding him, his body temperature rising.

As he got closer, he was feeling the pain more and more.

"It burns." He yelled out, even the vampires could hear him.

They all clapped, knowing that their plan had worked.

Benjamin kept going strong to project the powers. Arrow was now only a bit away from the sun. His body started to melt rapidly, the sound of his screams amplifying as he got closer and closer.

His body started to fully melt, his soul now trudging on forward. Arrow had his soul keep on going closer, he could not stop it. Benjamin was about to pass out, but he struck the final push and Arrow was now blasting inside the sun.

He exploded in the sun.

Everybody witnessed his ashes falling from the sky, they all huddled around and started celebrating.

Alice called Bella

"Bella, its over."

"He's gone?" She asked

"Yes." She said.

She and Rosalie screamed in excitement; Renesmee was confused in the backseat.

Bella headed the car back towards the street

...

Bella got out of her car and saw Benjamin passed out.

"What's that?" Renesmee asked

She pointed upwards and everybody looked up, they noticed that there was a sparkle inside the sun.