Vladamir the Messy

Vlad

To sit here and say that I don't see the appeal of Annalisa would be a lie. I was the one who saw her first then Massimo, but I saw the look in his eye an made a judgement call. I figured my friend could use some cheering up due to the fact he had to marry a whore. I hated that I had to sit with front row seats to my friend's demise, you see his soon to be wife at the time was fucking his dad and also cousin Michael, but he didn't know. Somehow, she wormed her way into both men's hearts, and I was not about to let her get my best friend, so when I saw Annalisa sitting in that coffee shop, I purposely stated I wanted coffee, and the rest is history. Now I have a moping best friend, "Massimo you got to move on I know you miss her, but she is happy and with Sandoval and you know he will not give her up cut your losses". He throws his empty glass at me and I quickly duck, "you think I haven't tried to let her go I fucking can't Vlad she was my world, sh- she's my Helen". Oh, fuck I think to myself as I run my hand down my face what does this woman have between her legs that has both men ready to go to war for her. You see this is why I said I wanted to chain her little sexy ass to my bed and breed her.

Massimo

As much as Vlad gets on my nerves, he really is a good friend he stayed with me and we talk some more, he was able to help me see what I needed to do and that was to fight. I will stop whining and fight for Annalisa and our love, I will make her remember what we had, my feelings for her are and were real.

I sit back in my chair and drink my drink looking thru my phone of old pictures and videos of me an Annalisa, the next thing I hear is my door open "go away leave me alone please". "Baby come home I have been waiting for you for the past three hours". I look up and there she is my Bellezza she smiles at me with her head cocked the side with her hand on her hip, I jump up out my seat and run to her picking her up as I kiss her plump full lips and place kisses all over her beautiful face. "Hey hey hey baby I'm here I'm here" she laughs as I kiss her and place her down on her feet, "Bellezza, I thought you left me for that Mexican fucker". I clench my teeth hard looking at her she squints her eyes and says, "that's it you're going crazy I told you; you were working too hard why would I be with some Mexican guy when I have you". I pinch myself because I know this has to be a dream, but I feel the pain, "are you done being a weirdo so we can go home I'm hungry". She calls out to me as she walks out my office. I close everything up and head out to my car to see her sitting in the front seat, she smiles at me, and I smile back as we head back to her place. When we get there, she orders food while I hop in the shower, when I come out, I see that there is pizza sitting on the dining table. We eat and all I can do is stare at her like she is going to just vanish in thin air. Fuck this I think to myself, I hop over the table grabbing her throwing her over my shoulder as she squeals out taking her to the bedroom, I throw her on the bed striping both of us of our clothes leaving us both naked.

"Oh my God baby don't stop I'm going to cum please please don't stop". My Bellezza moans out as I suck on her clit and pump my thick fingers in and out of her tight wetness, her legs start to shake as she grips my hair tight and cums hard. I lick all her juices up kissing her thighs making my way back up to her face, I slowly stick my tongue in her mouth and kiss her with so much passion and love. I place my tip at her entrance and slowly slide all the way in her tight pussy giving her long deep strokes, as I whisper to her how much I love her an how much she means to me. I hear her moan out "faster baby", I shake my head no and look down at her face "baby I want to my time tonight let me just worship you baby please", plead out to her she smiles and kisses me back. "Fuck baby you feel so good baby I love you so much please don't leave me".

Vlad

"Fuck baby you feel so good baby I love you so much please don't leave me"

Oh, hell no!

I leave really quick to handle some business and this dummy fall asleep and now he is moaning and talking in his sleep. He is really having a sex dream. I should fuck with him, but I can't do that yet.... let me wake this fucker up "hey dumb ass wake your sex dream having ass up".