Broken

Anna laid in bed broken. She had just given birth to her twins which turned out to be twin boys not one girl and one boy. After she gave birth, the twins were ripped out of her arms, and she had to be sedated because she tried to choke out the nurse and also doctor from taking the babies from her. Now she is sitting restrained to the bed and somewhat still sedated, it was at that moment that Vlad Sr walked in and if looks could kill, he would be dead. It wasn't his doings to remove the babies from her that idea came from his son and also friends.

They figured in order for their plan to work they needed her spirit damn near broken in order for the procedure to work. It broke all of the men's hearts that they had to go about it this way, but the specialist informed them that the weaker the spirit the more inclined the process and procedure would be. Vlad Sr approached the bed and sat down in a chair close to Anna, then next the Anna knew the doors to the room opened again and she saw her babies. She watched the nurses bring her babies closer to her and her tears just flowed.

She had all kind of mixed emotions going on in her right now as well as her hormones were all over the place. She was allowed to hold the babies and feed them then again, they were snatched out her arms. Vlad Sr just looked at her briefly before heading out the room he kept his expression stoic but inside something was telling him this wasn't right, and the love of his life would be so ashamed and betrayed by his actions before he left the room Anna called out to him, she uttered thirteen words "YA ub'yu vsekh vas, vsekh vas, eto obeshchaniye" (  I will kill all of you all of you that is a promise). He felt something for the first time in years that he never felt when she uttered those words and that was stone cold fear.

He turned back around quickly walking out the room. Anna however felt the mentally she was broken and didn't know how much more she more she could take reality was slipping threw her fingers and she felt one more thing could completely cause her to snap, and she didn't see herself coming back from that. 

Sandoval was losing his reality as well. He had just spoke with Liam, Massimo and Vlad they confirmed their whereabouts and also had a person to back it up, Liams wife. It seemed too fishy to him, but he knew before he struck, he needed to have all the ducks in a row as well as he needed back up. Massimo had informed Sandoval that his wife had been missing and that's why he didn't attend the wedding. Grief stricken Sandoval could understand and gave me a pass, all three men made it clear that they would do anything to help. Sandoval accepted the men's offer, as they left Sandoval instructed his men to follow all of them till, he said otherwise.

Anna was awoken to her prison door as she called it in head open. She sat up as much as she could with the restraints on her legs and wrist. She watched as Vlad Sr walked in with what looked like some kind of Dr walk in and sit by the bed close to her, she didn't know what was going on, but she knew that it was nothing good. The man introduced himself as a medical specialist in alternative medicine, the next thing she knew he pulled out a small pocket watch in front of her and instructed her to follow the watch. She was too sedated with drugs still in her system to fight back so she followed his directions and found her eyes and head moving with the object in front of her she was so focused on the object that she couldn't make out what he was telling her, but she did notice that once he snapped his fingers, she felt like she was coming out of a dream.

She looked around the room and looked down pulled at the restraints and frowned looking back up at Vlad Sr with tears in her eyes and she said, "poppa why am I tied down? where are Vlad, Massimo and Liam, I miss them are they back yet?". Vlad Sr breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled at the young beauty and said to her "sweetheart you were giving birth to your babies and got a little difficult, so we had to restrain you, but the boys are still away but will call you soon".

Anna's eyes lit up and she smiled back, and the nurse then walked in the room holding two babies, Vlad Sr then removed her restraints allowing her to hold the babies. He watched as she cried looking at the small newborn boys holding both in her arms the best she could. She then looked up at him and asked, "what did I name them or did the guy's name them?". He smiled back and laughed and spoke "they sure did their names are Massimo Jr and Vlad the third".