Family Time/Handle Business

After several rounds of long passionate loving making both Sandoval and Anna had come down from their highs. It was time for the to get into beast mode, they had to handle business. They needed to dispose of Massimo and Liam, Sandoval had already told Anna that her mother had killed both Vlad Sr and Vlad Jr, she was shocked went Sandoval went into details on how her mother skinned Vlad alive and gutted both Vlad Sr and Vlad Jr.

She could understand her mother's rage though. After all she was her child and also her mother had already lost enough. Anna then remembered a part of the conversation she had with her father before she woke up and once again it brought tears to her eyes. She asked Sandoval to bring her mother to her. While she waited for her mother to come in the room, she picked up the monitor to her babies' room and watched then sleep soundly.

Melissa sat in her room drying her tears. She knew things were coming to an end soon, but she really thought she would have more time. She closed her eyes and remembered the dream she had last night; she was in the diner where she worked, she then heard the door open, and the small bell go off and who she saw walk through the door had tears running down her face. She jumped up and ran straight into Dantes arms damn near almost tackling him to the ground. Dante chuckled at her reaction, but the truth was he missed her just as much as she missed him.

Melissa and Dante sat at in the booth across from each other reminiscing about their lives together and also the beautiful child they created. Dante told Melissa how proud he was of Anna and how she reminded him or a young a Melissa, Melissa frowned at the statement because Melissa in her younger years was a terror and didn't hold her mouth for no one and also went after everything she wanted. Once she got pregnant with Anna, she calmed down a lot, "I wasn't that bad", Melissa said, and Dante laughed out loud hard and said, "yes the fuck you were".

Rolling her eyes and huffing Melissa sat back in the booth with her arms crossed. While Dante chuckled at her attitude, Dante then turned serious and said to Melissa. "Mel, I came to tell you that it's time for you to join me, "I know you don't want to leave Anna and you feel cheated, but you need to tell her about the cancer and also the truth from your side". Dante told Melissa who started to cry, she knew she had to tell Anna about the cancer and that she didn't have much time left. Dante showing up in her dream confirmed that the time for her to leave this world was almost here.

Melissa snapped out her thoughts and wiped her tears as someone knocked on the door. Sandoval stood on the other side waiting for Melissa to answer, Melissa had already told Sandoval about the cancer when they had meet in his office that day and went over everything. He felt that it was unfair, Anna would get her mother but only for a limited time. He very much felt that is wife and mother-in-law were robbed out of being in each other's lives, and that was one of the main reasons why he allowed Melissa to kill Vlad Sr, Vlad Sr was the cause of a lot of these problems they were dealing with.

Melissa walked into her daughter's room and smiled. Anna was everything she could want in a child, loving, smart and beautiful inside and out, it broke her to her core that she had to tell Anna that she was dying. Melissa sat down on the bed and lie out a sigh and began to tell Anna the truth about everything that led them here from her point of view. occasionally Anna would gasp or place her hand over her mouth, but she kept quiet and really listened to what her mother had to say.

But then came the hardest part as Melissa went to tell Anna about being sick, Anna stopped her and said "mom I already know when I was with dad I kind of got the feeling that hinted towards something, and I felt he was talking about you. Anna said as she grabbed her mother and began to hold her and sway her as Melissa just let her tears fall.

Three weeks later

It was not no time Anna held her mother's hand tight as Melissa took her last breath. The last three weeks had really been a journey for everyone, but Anna was able to bond with her mother and also got to really know her mother as a woman. Sandoval sat beside his wife rubbing her back as he watched his mother in laws eyes close and Anna couldn't hold it in anymore. She cried harder than she had cried ever in her life besides the time with her father, Sandoval just held his wife tight and cooed her, he also was trying to keep it together. He genuinely loved Melissa; she was just like his mother he felt like he got a bonus mom, he picked Anna up and carried her to their bedroom. Being that she had cried herself to sleep, he also called the grief counselor he knew they all would need it.

Melissa opened her eyes and found herself in a beautiful bedroom. She sat up as the double door opened and smiled as she saw Dante, he walked over to the bed and embraced her kissing her forehead. He then pulled out a small globe and spoke "Mel anytime you want to see them hold this and just think and you will be able to see". Melissa smiled as her tears rolled down her face Dante was always thoughtful that way, she kissed him on the lips and said, "thank you babe for this". Dante nodded and watched as images of Anna growing up appeared, Melissa missed so much and wanted to catch up also she knew she had some time before Anna go to the get down and she sure wasn't going to miss the show. Melissa watched and Dante snuggled closer to her, and for the first time in years Melissa was at peace.