Man and Wife

Anna

Today is my wedding day and I'm over the moon with excitement to be marrying the man of my dreams. Everyone is here and ready to get this show on the road, Blanca is finishing placing my veil on my head. Blanca is actually Sandoval's aunt, and she is a trip for real ya'll . She throws back tequila shots like no other, and she actually has become a really great friend to me. "Ok girl are you ready to walk down that aisle and get your man girl". Blanca asks me, I nod and smile as I go to walk out the changing room in the church in comes Sandy's mom with the biggest smile on her face and tears in her eye's, this woman is literally the best mother any could ask for and I'm proud to be her daughter in law. Since she met me, she has treated me with nothing but respect and care.

Now here I am standing before the church door's ready to walk down the aisle to my dream man, the doors open, and I zoom right ahead to the handsome man that is truly mine in every way a woman would want a man. Don't cry girl it will mess your lashes and make up, up I think to myself and with that I smile bright taking a deep breath in and out and walk to my soon to be husband.

After the ceremony 

Me and Sandy sit at the long table in the middle of the large, decorated ball room speaking with our guests laughing and enjoying the wine and food. I have noticed that Massimo is missing as well as his wife, I know I shouldn't care but I do know that Sandy will take it as disrespect that he didn't show. Which is very unlike him to miss any kind of mob event, I really hope his is alright. I have forgiven him truly and really wish him and his wife the best.

Sandoval

I'm the happiest man on the planet right now. I'm married to the love of my life, and she is giving me a child, could life get any better. I look over to my right and smile at my wife, she is so damn gorgeous, she smiles back at me she as she kisses my lips softly. All you can hear is clapping and cheering for us.

"Boss we need to talk". One of my guards comes to the table and whispers in my ear, I nod and kiss my wife's forehead telling her I'll be right back she smiles and nods back. I head out the main ball room to an empty ball room to see Vlad sitting at a table by himself wearing all black with black shades on nursing a bottle of Russian vodka. I shake my head and sit down in front of this idiot sighing loudly he looks up and frowns taking his shades off and goes "I'm in mourning the only woman I would ever marry just married your ass, and you have the nerve to me annoyed with me!", good God not that shit again I think to myself and chuckle at his silly antics.

"Why am I here", I ask Vlad ignoring his childish antics and comments. "Well, we have a serious problem, I went to visit and check on Massimo again last night and he was sitting at his desk looking off into space something is not right". He finishes taking a shot of vodka, I lean back running my hand down my face shaking my head lightly. "Well, you're his best friend, why the fuck would I care, I mean after all he is my wife's ex". I say to him as I let out an evil chuckle. He sighs loudly shaking his head and standing walking out the room before stopping at the door and turning to me he sighs again saying "I'm just telling you something is not right and I fear for anna, all jokes aside she is a good woman, and I can see he has snapped, and I fear for her safety as well as the baby. And with that he walks out standing up myself I walk back to the main ball room but stop at the door and tell my guards "Find Massimo now!".

Vlad

There is something funny going on around here, and I don't like it. I truly fear for Anna's safety I have never seen Massimo like this. It's bad enough I'm over here in mourning drinking sorrow's away because Sandoval married my dream girl, now I have to deal with a crazy in love mafia boss. Fuck this shit I need some pussy scanning the room I spot a pretty little light skinned girl walking over to her I throw her that million-dollar smile and say, "hi sweetheart how would you like to be tied to the bed tonight?".