Alternate Ending...

This Ending takes place after Anna woke up and instead of Melissa killing Vlad Jr, she just killed Vlad Sr.

It was time for Sandoval and Anna to get to business which meant they had to kill all three men. Anna was more than ready to be done with all the drama and heartache that had surrounded her and her family, Liam, Massimo and Vlad needed to go, and she was more than ready to put the plan into action that her and Sandoval had come up with. Anna and Sandoval argued about how they were going to end the men, Sandoval wanted to torture them for hours, but Anna wanted to just kill them all and be done with it.

So, they settled in the middle. They would do some torture and then swiftly kill the men; Sandoval worried a little that seeing the men again would trigger Anna, but she assured him that she could handle it. They walked down into the basement as a united front as they headed into the main torture room in the basement all three of the men sat bound in chairs with gags in their mouths. They all looked up and their faces and eyes lit up when they saw Anna but that quickly went away when they saw an evil glint that they had never seen in her eyes.

Sandoval was overjoyed to really show these men who the fuck Anna really belonged to and made a point to have a chair placed in front of all three men. He sat down and snapped his fingers ordering his guards to restrain the men's head and also remove their eyelids, he smiled, and Anna lightly chuckled at their muffled screams. Sandoval then began to pull his pants and boxers down while Anna removed her dress and straddled Sandoval's lap, he then said, "it seems to me that I really have to show you fuckers who my wife belongs to, so I really hope you enjoy the show".

With those words Sandoval thrusted hard into Anna tight hole and fucked her senseless. Anna's moans and Sandoval's grunts were all that could be heard along with what seemed to be muffles cries from Massimo, Sandoval then changed his position with anna having her face Massimo as he then reentered her and fucked her into oblivion. You could see the tears streaming down Massimos face but of course it didn't do anything but provoke Sandoval more as he and Anna began to reach their climax, he then placed Anna on her knees, and she swallowed his length whole and swallowed his seed. Sandoval held Anna's head in pace as she drank every last drop of his cum, he kept eye contact with Massimo as he did so and smirked as he saw Massimo shed tears.

Anna stood up and kissed Sandoval's lips and walked over to the table by Vlad picking up the silencer gun. She pulled back the trigger and placed it at Vlad's temple and Anna looked into his eyes, Vlad looked at her with a sense of calmness as she smiled and fired the gun killing him instantly. Massimo and Liam both let out a scream and tried there hardest to move but they knew it was no use. Anna then in turn fired the gun both at Liams and Massimos hearts killing them as well, she then did something that kind of turned-on Sandoval she spit on both of them and said, "rot in hell".

Both Anna and Massimo sat in the bathtub just listening to the ocean waves outside. Neither of them had said a word to each other since she killed the asshole rapist that help her against her will. Sandoval knew she needed time to process everything and had already called the family shrink to make sure Anna's mental would be well taken care of, Anna then turned around and looked Sandoval in his eyes and said, "thank you for being you and literally being my angel, you saved my life in more ways than one and I'm happy to call myself your wife". Sandoval looked at his wife and smiled as he smashed his lips into hers and then pulled back and said, "it is and will always be my pleasure mi amor".

The end!

This is ending two how do you like it?

The epilogue is coming next, I'll probably do it tomorrow!

I already started the book for the boys! It will be called Cupids got a gun!