It's a girl and ....a boy!

3 months later

Sandoval

It's been a good couple of months for me and my lovey Reina. She is now about 3 and a half months pregnant with our child and we are heading into the Dr to find out the gender of the baby. I excited and a little nervous, what if it's a girl, she will not date until she at least thirty. If it's a boy "I have to worry about him out in these streets trying to plant his seed in some female". I hear my love say to me as we are waiting in the exam room, I didn't realize I was walking out loud. "I mean I wasn't that bad coming up, a couple girls here, couple there, it builds character in a young man". I say proudly looking over at my beautiful wife, she narrows her eyes at me slapping my hand off her belly, "that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life, and your mom told me how she would catch girls running in and out your room, doing your homework and cleaning your clothes and shit, my son will not be a man whore". She tells me as she rolls her eyes. I chuckle at her sitting back in the chair as we her a knock on the door and the Dr enters smiling at us. We are told about the next steps that will be taken such as blood draws as well as her giving a urine sample. Which in her case shouldn't be too hard, she goes to the bathroom like every 2.5 seconds. I stand helping her undress from her waist down and getting on the table with her belly out an exposed. The Dr starts to place the gel around her lower small baby bump as we look up at the big screen and see what looks like two small alien looking tadpoles. "Congrats mom and dad your having twins! looks like we have one girl and the other is a boy!". The Dr says all of a sudden, I start to feel hot and the next thing I know I see black dots.

I wake up to a very furious wife. She hits me upside my head and goes "are you fucking kidding me you passed out, seriously if anyone should be passing out it should be me, I'm the one who has to push them out my vagina will never be the same". She is now full-on crying, stupid fucking hormones. Every time I turn around it's something, but I wouldn't change a thing. I embrace her tightly and soothe her by saying "mi Reina you know we can fix your vagina ok; it will be ok daddy will fix it ok, now let's go get you some wings and fries". I say to her as I kiss her nose, she smiles running past me towards the elevator, I chuckle making sure I grab all of her info for the next appointment as well as her prenatal pills. My wife never a dull moment with her and I wouldn't change a damn thing, I'm living the dream with not only the woman of my dreams but also now twins, she blessed me with one of each can my life get any better. I hear my phone buzz and see an incoming text from MI Reina- I'm sucking the soul out of your cock when we get home ;). I smile hurrying out the office towards the elevator thinking I spoke too soon.

Liam

"Liam you need to get him help; he is going to get us all killed!". My wife shouts at me as she is pacing around my office, Massimo showed up here about 3 weeks ago drunk as fuck, and I have been hiding him since. I'm well aware that Sandoval is looking for him, but I worry for my friend for various reasons. One Sandoval will kill him for the mere disrespect of not showing up to the wedding, but how could you ask someone to sit and watch the only woman that he has ever loved to get married to that Mexican fucker. As you can tell I'm not very fond of Sandoval either.

I sigh loudly standing up walk towards my wife our whole marriage is a bunch of bullshit. I only put up with her due to the fact that her pussy is pretty decent, and her blow jobs are not bad at all. Other than that, I can give a fuck about her she cannot even give me kids, "get the fuck out of my office your fucking annoying, I'm not fucking scared of the Mexican bitch let him come for me". I yell at her throwing a glass at the wall, she runs out the room crying. Good fucking riddance, I walk back to my desk sitting down in my chair leaning back in my chair on how I should have beaten Vlad to the punch and tied Anna to the bed myself. Maybe just maybe if I can convince Vlad to join with Massimo and let him know I'm on board we can finally get rid of this Mexican bitch and Massimo gets his girl, that I can borrow from time to time, and Vlad can finally stop moping around as well. 

You guys are amazing with your comments and votes I was literally working as I wrote both chapters for you guys!!! thanks for your support!