Cali

Owen leads me towards the elevator that I used to come up here. "The second floor is where you will be spending most of your time." He starts as he presses the button. "Down there is where all of our agents sell houses. You do the research looking for houses while also persuading people to buy them after renovations."

As the door opens Owen walks into the elevator. Watching this man talk. The way his green eyes focus intently. The way his chest rises and falls as he talks with command. The confident way he looks into everyone eyes without stuttering to talk has made me realize one thing.

The man that I slept with last night is really my boss. Not only that, but he comes from money and owns this successful business. Yet he asked to see me again as if he can't get any woman.

Walking in behind him I see his eyes move over my body. "This job will be hard Ms. Smith. Completely different then your last job that you've had." He says as the doors close shut.

"Yes I know that sir. I'm fully prepared to put my all into this job. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I won't waste it." Standing up tall I look him straight in the eyes.

"I don't doubt that." He smiles.

The door opens to the second floor and I follow Owen.  A few people are at their desk when we walk in. Two women turn to look at us. Then a man over at the coffee machine also turns to look at us.

One woman catches my eye. She has bright red hair and brown eyes. She smiles a warm smile at me and she looks about the same age as me. "This is where you will be spending most of your time. You rarely have to come up to my office unless your a new intern. Which in your case." He turns to look at me. "You'll be in my office until I trust you have learned the ways of the job."

Nodding I watch as he points to a desk. "This will be your desk."

The desk is right next to the women with red hair. Well this is great maybe she and I can be friends. "Carly." Owen calls out.

"Yes sir." The red head stands out of her seat and turns towards the both of us.

"I have another meeting to attend to. Can you finish showing Cali around." The woman nods and takes some paperwork from Owen.

"Also have her sign the paperwork in that folder and take her to go see some of the houses." He adds.

"Yes sir." She nods quickly.

He turns around and puts his phone up to his ears. Then he walks out of the office. "So new girl...Has the boss been treating you well." She smirks.

"Well I've only just met him. I have no idea how he will get once I get all settled in." Sighing I looks towards the direction of where he came from.

"You'll be fine as long as you don't make him loose any customers. He's pretty chill. His brother on the other hand is the one you should watch out for."

Nodding I look around the office one more time. "Well. We better get going I have a lot to show you." She smiles. Nodding I follow her out of the office and into another room.

~~~~~~~

Carly shows me the lunch room where everyone goes to eat. The three bathrooms. She shows me where we go to hang up our sold houses for everyone to take notes on. The bulletin board was the thing to really catch my eyes.

A person named Wilson has sold 10,000 houses over the past 30 years he has worked here. How does one become so good at selling houses to even reach that number. I would love to meet this person.

"Are you looking at Wilson?" She asks with a smile. *

"Yes. He's really good at his job." Nodding I look at her and she beams.

"He is isn't he. That's my dad." She says.

"Your dad." My eyes widen and my brow raises.

"Yep. He worked for the Sawyers father way back when." She says.

Wow so they've been in this business for that long. They must be way more successful than I thought. I know Owen has money, but just how much does him and his family have.

"So your following in his footsteps?"

"Yes. Since I was little I've always wanted to be a relator for the sawyers just like my father."

There's so many people here who are just as passionate about this job as I am. It feels nice to know that I'm not alone with my passions.

"Come on. I'm going to show you some of my favorite houses designed by the Sawyer brothers." She grins. I follow after her as we walk back through the office and outside the doors of the office buildings. "We are taking my car."

Nodding I follow her through the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~

Carly pulls up in front of the most beautiful house I've seen in a London my entire time living here. "This house was designed by Owen. He called it the baby project." She says pointing at the house.

My eyes roam over the curved white sidewalk that leads towards the 2 story house. The house has three garages connected to one part. A beautiful garden in the front of it. Many different windows with golden lights shining out of them. The black tiles of the roof complimenting the rest of the house.

"Why is it called the baby project?" I questions raising a brow.

She motions towards the house. "Take a look inside and you'll see." She says heading towards the house. My heels click click as I follow her.

When we get inside the house a smile fills me. The inside is brown and white. The walls are white and the wood holding up the house is a light brown. The living room looks like a warm cabin. The outside making it look more modern. There are two chairs and a porch outside leading towards a wooded area.

She leads me up the stairs of the house. There are six bedrooms. The first bedroom is so beautiful. It's a large bedroom with a queen size bed. The other room almost made me gasp. a bedroom with a baby bed on one side of the room.

The rest of the 4 bedrooms all decorated with baby things and beds. I now see why it's called the baby project. A person with a lot of kids would absolutely love this home. It's cozy and for kids.