Cali

Once Owen walks to the back I sit there and take another sip of my drink. Am I actually going to go back there and let him touch me. I mean I've never slept with a guy twice, but I sure as hell am tempted now. As long as no strings are attatched it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Getting up out of my seat I start to follow the last place he dissapewared to. I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this. The drinks must really be taking over. I have all night with him, but I still have to go get Liam in the morning. I'll have to make this quick.

When I get to the back someone grabs my arm. A gasp escapes my lips, but then I'm met with Owen. He has me pinned to the wall. "How about this Cali. I want to make an arrangement." He whispers tracing his fingers up my dress again.

"I'm listening." I smile as I watch at how excited he's getting for me. What could he even have planned to say for this moment.

"You just want sex and I don't want to sleep around. So how about we start a no strings attatched thing?" He asks.

Shaking my head I turn it away from him. His lips trace the base of my neck and I let out a soft moan. "What?" He asks. Evelyn already told me he isn't a no strings attatched person. I can't risk him wanting more from me when I never am going to want that.

"I've heard you weren't that type of guy." I say.

His fingers slide into me and my head arches back. A moan escapes my mouth. Placing one hand on his shoulder I hold myself in place. Our eyes stay locked together as he touches all over me. "I can be that guy. I wasn't always the settling down type and I can change that again." Owen says into the crook of my neck.

His fingers moving in and out of me and the feel of his tongue sliding up my neck make my mind clear. I can't think about this the right way with all this going on. "Okay." Whispering I let my lust take over my mind.

He smiles and moves his fingers faster. "Then I promise to fufill your desires to your hearts content." As the words leave his mouth I feel myself going over the edge.

"Oh gosh Owen." Whispering he brings his lips to mine. As I part my lips I feel his hand grab my neck pushing my head back. My eyes flutter closed as I let myself cum. A noise escapes my lips at the pleasure and he bites his lip.

"Take me home Owen." My voice comes out raspy. I haven't been touched like that in a while. I forgot how good it feels to have someone's hands on me. I'm not going to let the night end without me being in someone elses bed.

He slides his fingers out of me and brings them to his lips as he tastes me. "I'm going to leave first. My car is in the black parking lot and it's a bright red car. Really hard to miss. Wait a few minutes before leaving after me." With that he walks away leaving me a panting mess.

I'm going to have to fit him inside me again. The first time was a miricle I could even get it in, but what am I going to do this time?

Taking  deep breath I pull my dress down and fix my hair. Then I make my way back to the loud music of the bad. Carly and that guy are now making out. Braeden is at the bar all by himself. He's looking down at his drink. Walking over to him I try to make small talk to give myself a few minutes.

"You look down?" I raise a brow and he looks at me with his green eyes.

"Well I didn't exactly do great today. Thank you for saving me out there." He says taking a sip from his glass.

"You just let your nerves get the best of you. Everyone does, but I'm just used to rich jerks." Leaning against the bar I take another shot that I left behind.

He bites his bottom lip and sighs. "You're so good at what you do. I'm glad I got hired with you." He smiles and motions for the bartender to give him more drinks.

When my phone dings in my pocket I look down at it.

Owen: Did you change your mind and stand me up ;(

Me: No I'm coming now.

Owen: Thought I already made you do that.

Me: Shut up.

Putting my phone down I grab my purse. "I'll see you tomorrow.." I say to breaden. He smiles and waves at me as I walk out of the bar.

When I go to the parking lot the only red car has it's headlights on. Smiling and shaking my head I head to the car that Owen is waiting for me in.

The doors unlock and I open then as Owen runs a hand through his hair. He's smirking because he knows that he's won for the night. I'm all his until I decide that I'm tired of him.

Owen pulls out of the parking lot as he turns the music up a little. "Can we go back to mine. I have to pick Liam up in the morning and I don't want to be late." I say looking at Owen.

He nods and looks at me for a brief second. "So are you taking care of him?" Owen asks.

"Yes, I'm his primary caregiver." Pulling out my phone I scroll through instagram as he drives smoothly.

"So where's the sibling that gave birth to him?" He asks again and my brows furrow.

"I didn't agree to this so you can ask questions about my life Owen. This is just sex so can we please cut the small talk." Crossing my arms I put my phone down. I'm very upset now, because he's making me think about it and right now I don't need that.