~~* 1 - George Russell *~~

** word count: 841

** Y/N's gender: female ( she/her)

** Type: normal

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It was a pretty hot sunday, after all, it was summer. I came to the UK with my bestfriend, (bestfriend's name). We were both walking towards a small, new caffe near our hotel to get something to drink. We were having a small conversation- well, it was just me talking and talking about how obsessed I am with Formula1, and B/F/ N just couldn't care less about it.

I started watching F1 when i was little. Every single race, i saw my father in front of the tv, shouting 'go!' for his favourite driver. He even tried taking me to karting, i really loved it there, and many people said i had potential of having a future in car racing. Although it was pretty expensive, and my father used to have enough money in his sallary for me to afford to go karting, but when i was 7, he passed away due to cancer. That way, i was devastated because of two reasons: one, my father died when i was young, and two, because of his death, my family started having financial issues, and i had to let go of my possible dream career. After his death, it was like my father's obsession with watching f1 was passed on to me, and shortly, became an obsession of mine.

I didn't really know people who also love F1 like i do, so i like annoying my bestfriend with how good of a driver verstappen is, how russell is so good-looking, and all about the myths and theories behind the scenes that are not shown on TV.

When we got to the caffe,we sat down at a table near a window and ordered some tea. I wasn't really paying atention to who is in the caffe, but i was lucky that B/F/N was. 

"Heeeeeyyy~~ Y/N, look who just entered the caffe~~"

I was awoken from my thoughts as i looked over to the entrance of the caffe. One of my myths were true. So she WAS actually listening to me when i was bragging about F1, nevermind that, but GEORGE FRICKIN' RUSSELL STEPPED INTO THE CAFFE WITH LANDO NORRIS DBGVRGRFMHGMHREVGUJGGVSRVJHREBVEGVURJGVEJUVGRKUBV

Like, seriously, man, WHEN, just WHEN do you see that happen- like- ok. Me being the antisocial scaredy-cat i was, my instincts told me to hide, i was acting like a highschool girl thats in love, seriously. B/F/N, seeing the way i was acting, she took my phone, pulled me up from my chair and pushed me towards him. I was starting to regret all my life decisions at that point.

"HI- my shy friend here saw you- she's a big fan by the way- and wanted to ask if she could get a picture!" I mentally slapped myself, but i was also gratefull that she did that, i seriously did not know if i wanted her dead or alive after this.

 "Yeah, sure" george said as he grabbed my phone from B/F/N's hand and taking a selfie of us two. 

When we got back at the table, all i did was stare at the picture and say "i am never ever in a milion years taking off this phone case" i was then intrerupted by a laugh "OHH YOU SIMP, I GET IT" B/F/N said.

☆𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡☆

𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I was back at home, laying on the couch, lazily scrolling through instagram, most of the posts were from my friends or just f1 related, untill i saw the girl from earlier today post the picture we took in which i was tagged, only then i got to observe all of her facial features, she looked, just, beautiful [SLAYYYY QUEEN YOU DROPPED THIS 👑], i liked her post and decided to check out her profile.

Most of her posts were picture with her friends, or the sky when the sun was setting, or some about F1. But i came across a few selfies of her. I followed her, and DMed her.

                  Y/U/N (your user name)

Hey

I saw your post with the picture we took earlier today, and i decided to check your profile, gotta say, those pictures of the sunsets are beautiful 

Ooooo lordy                                                                                                                                   

Sorry about that, hi! Glad you like them :)  

No worries, i understand  :)  

Yeah😅😅😅 it's not everyday you see your favourite driver dm you lol

Yeah😅😅

Btw, i don't really think that is fair since you know my name but i don't know yours

Yeah XD, i'm Y/N, L/N

well, y/n,  its nice to meet you

   Same goes for you :)                                                                                                                

 Btw can i call you george?

Yeah, sure :)

Sorry to ask this out of the blue, but could we meet up sometime?  You seem pretty nice, maybe we could become friends?

Well, tomorrow me and my bestfriend, b/f/n, are going for a walk, if you wanna tag along, i'm sure she wont mind

Ok, cool! See you then!

Bye!

Hi 

Ok so, i edited this one a bit, and i am so sorry for the amount of cringe i am giving you all

Honestly

I'm cringing

K bye :)