**~ Zhou Guanyu ~**

◇◇◇ Word count:1184

◇◇◇y/n's gender: female ( she/her )

◇◇◇type: fluff

♡♡♡requested by: @Stormy_Story_

.

.

.

☆ THIRD PERS♡N P♡V ☆

⊙Y/n woke up earlier than expected. She was very nervous but also couldn't wait for what that day had to offer her.

⊙She has always been passionate about photography and was really talented with it, but she never thought that she would get to work with an F1 team and be payed to do what she loves, so she was surprised when Frédéric Vasseur, Alfa Romeo's team principal, had reached out to her, work for them as their official photographer.

⊙Y/n got on an online meeting with her future boss, hoping that there would be no internet loss.

⊙'Hello Y/n! I hope you're doing very well!' She heard the french accent as she responed 'Hello mr. Frédéric! I'm well, thank you, hope you do the same!' 'So, let's get into it. As you can remember i requested a professional photographer, and you seem to be very talented with what you do, so i would like to have you as Alfa Romeo's official photographer with a salary that you'll most defenetly like. Are you up to it?' He asked 'Sir i hope you realise that I'm a big fan of your team, so with that said, i would  no way in hell refuse this offer' y/n joked.

⊙They laughed a bit more and they discussed the salary that y/n would get, when she would strt her job, if she can travel all around the world to the winter testing and grand prix weekends.

$$$$-time skip to bahrain 2023 grand prix-$$$$

Hello everybody and welcome to the firts official grand prix of the official 2023 formula 1 season, the Bahrain grand prix! Here at the Bahrain international circuit in Sakhir...

*click* *click*

⊙Y/n had already started her job, as she was taking pictures of Valteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu, Alfa Romeo's drivers, both in their racing suits, helemets in their hands, both cars behind them.

⊙'Alriight, Zhou, a bit to the left please' Y/n said as Zhou moved a bit more to the left, next to Valteri, his car being more visible 'Perfect!' Y/n said as she sowed a thumbs up to zhou, ten she took some more photos.

⊙During the race, Valteri had a problem with the brakes, causing him to crash. Pretty hard. People were worried back in the garage, people were trying to reach to bottas through the radio, nothing in response. The paramedics managed to get him out of the car, showed a thumbs up, giving a signal that he was ok, just unconcious.

⊙The race resumed, Zhou pushing as the race was close to an end, overtaking Hamilton getting up to P2 getting closer and closer to Verstappen. But it was too late as they just passed the chequered flag, but everybody was very happy as it was zhou's first podium in formula 1 and big points for the team.

⊙Y/n immediatly started doing her job by photographing zhou getting out of the car happier than ever. 

⊙After a great podium Zhou came back to the garage and started hugging everybody, starting with his teammate. He then came over to y/n giving her a hug. She didn't realise what was going on, untill one engineer, good friend of y/n's came over and gave her a look. At that moment she realised that from the hug zhou gave her she was blushing. She hoped that he didn't see that when he hugged her.