~-Charles Leclerc-~

word count: 595

Y/n's gender: female (She/her)

Type: fluff

* mentions of Jules Bianchi

Requested by: anonymous

*

*

*

In 2014, at the Japanese grand prix, everyone witnessed the incident, moments of fear and worry imediately after it happened.

When Jules Bianchi had crashed, his daughter, Y/n, was only 2 months old. As every normal person would react, everybody hoped that he would make it out alive, but nobody had more hope than Camille, Jules girlfriend and the mother of his daughter.

Sadly, nine months later, he died. Of course, everyone was sad, such a talented person has passed away, but the ones that were devastated were his close ones. His family, because they were the ones that spent a lot of time with him, Charles, because he lost such an important person to him and an excellent mentor, Camille, because he wouldn't be there to see her daughter grow up, he wouldn't see her mile, or cry. He wouldn't spend time with his daughter and to create that special bond.

Some people might say that jules had passed away and that was true, but his close ones are reminded that a part of him was still among them, and that was his daughter.

She had his eyes, his smile, people would look at her and say that they looked at jules.

It was soon y/n'sfirst birthday. Everybody tried looking happy, even though they were in pain from his death. But y/n didn't know or care about that. She was just a child, smiling and laughing with cake smeared all around her face, sat in Charles' lap, her hands wigh her tiny fingers trying to reach out for his face. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" everyone sang, the little girl smiling even more if it was possible. Charles looked her in the eyes, and in that moment, he realized that even though Jules wasn't present anymore, a part of him managed to survive, and will continue to live on.

Y/n grew up, more and more. And as that happened, she looked more and more like her father.

Many people had huge respect for Camille, who managed to raise a beautiful child, that was a painful reminder that the one perdon she loved most is no longer with her. How much it would hurt.

But time passed and people accepted what had happened, and now Y/n is staying at Charles house for the night, him and Charlotte now taking care of her.

They noticed that the child was unhappy, and pouting. Wondering what was wrong, Charles went to ask

"Princess, what's wrong? Why are you upset?"

"Mommy doesnt want me to go karting, but i want to! Can you imagine? I hate her!" She shouted

Charles reminded himself thaf he cant be mad at Y/n, asshe's just a child who still needs tolearn a lot of things, including the reason behind her mother not letting her start karting.

"Princess, your dad truly loved racing, and he would be amazed if you'd follow his footsteps, but the thing he loved most is your mother, and to make him proud you have to showher love and treat her with respect. Okay?" He said

"Understood!" "Y/n smiled.

Charles cupped her puffy, childish cheeks,  as Charlotte entered the room and said "i think  we deserve some ice cream, correct me if i'm wrong"

Y/n jumped full of joy as she went to put her shoes on, as Charles said to himself

"Jules, if you can hear me, thank you so much for leaving such a cute angel behind" he looked up. Charlotte smiled as she grabbed his arm "come on or she wont be such an angel without her ice cream".

Merrrrrry Christmas!