~~~ Charles Leclerc.

*y/e/c = your eye colour

The alarm went on at 6am on wednesday. Y/n got up as she yawned loudly. She got out of bed, took a shower, ate some breakfast, which were just some leftovers from last nights dinner. She got dressed, got her bags that were packed from last night and ordered an uber to get her to the airport.

She was a graphic designer working for Scuderia Ferrari, famous Formula one team. Her job wasn't to sit in an office and just draw, like most of the teams designers do, she came with the team at every track, so she can work on special merch, logos, pictures for social media or thumbnails for videos realted to that track and more that you simply could not do on a chair, in an office, at a desk with your coffee next to you, she had to see everything with her own eyes so she could do everything exactly.

On thursday, she went in the paddock and went to talk to her boss, Mattia Binotto, as she has recieved a mail saying that they needed to talk. 'Good morning miss L/n, hope you had a peaceful flight yesterday' he said 'good morning sir, and yes my flight was very good. What did you want to talk about?' 'Well i want you to design a picthre that would inspire and motivate our drivers, you think you can do that?' He requested 'yes sir, of course i can, i'll get in to it as soon as i can' the girl responded 'that's great news, see you later then'

5 hours Y/n sat in her hotel room creating, designing a piece of art, people were calling it, but for her was just a drawing that was made out of passion. After she finished with it she sent it through a mail to her boss, getting ready for a team dinner with important people from the team, and she was surprised when she saw an invitation that was meant for her.

Soon it was evening, and Y/n got dressed in a beautiful red mermaid-style dress and some black heels. She did her hair, put a bit of eye make-up and some lipstick an went outside to find a taxi waiting for her to get her to the restaurant.

When she got there she was greeted by Mattia and led to the table where members of the team would sit at. Already spotting her seat, she felt someone's eyes on her, and when they made eyecontact, one heart melted.

Charles has been invited to this team dinner, thinking it would be boring, drinking a glass of white whine, when his eyes fell on one specific woman, a very beautiful one, wearing a long red dress that suited her exactly, with beautiful facial features, shining y/e/c eyes, wearing a small smile, walking next to his boss to the table. Every single action that she did made his heart melt even more.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Sebastian asked out of curiosity "never did, never will"

Charles remembered that talk he had with seb when he still was driving for ferrari. Not much later, he snapped out of it when Mattia Introduced y/n to the rest of the guests "People, this is y/n l/n, some of you might know her, but for those who don't she is our team's best graphic designer and her works are pure pieces of art" At those words Charles could see y/n getting more shy standing there so he asked " so she's the author of that painting in our drivers room?" "Exactly. As you've figured, she's very talented, and if any of you need help with anything that she can do, she's always free"

After some time when people kept talking about money, y/n got bored. She saw Carlos on his phone, minding his own business, so she excused herself to go out for some fresh air. Once she was outside she felt the cold breeze of the evening. after taking a few minutes to relax she went back inside.

"So, y/n, could you tell us more about yourself?" Mattia asked "well, I am 23 years old, I have a cat called Mochi, My favourite colour is (favourite colour), I love listening to (favourite music) and being a graphic designer for this team has been my dream." she said.

the rest of the night went very well, they had some fun, drank some more wine, and talked about the team in general.

y/n felt someone's eyes on her, but didn't know who it was.

Charles had been staring at her this whole time, admiring every little bit of her. He couldn't believe his eyes and how such a beautiful woman could sit across from him at that moment. He might've said that he didn't believe in love at first sight, but this night just proved him wrong. His heart was still melted, thinking of how he hasn't met her before.

A few days later, Charles had the idea of releasing same new merch, but had no idea of who could help him, as he suddenly remembered what binotto said a few nights earlier 'and if any of you need help, she's always free.' so he texted his boss, asking for y/n's phone number.

I'm thinking about starting a book from this chapter, PLEASE let me know what you think about it! thanks! <3 :]

(also word count is 872 )