~~* 5- Mick Schumacher* ~~

** Word count: 674

** y/n's gender: nobinary (they/them)

** type: fluff 

☆𝕐/ℕ'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍☆

Crofty's comments were heard as a mix of three teams, a Ferrari, a Redbull and a Mercedes, were fighting at the british grand prix.

It was near the end of the race, as I just kept thinking of my boyfriend, Mick, he was in the points, P6 to be exact, trying to overtake Max, as it resulted, with no surprise as he didn't succeed, but there was no disappointment to it. Still, a P6 finish was very welcomed, as the chequered flag was shown.

I just wish I could've been there, to hug mick as he came out of his car, and before the interviews to give him lots of short-lasting Kisses, but unfortunately, I felt sick the day before, so I decided, well- forced by Mick to decide to stay here, in our hotel room, and rest.

I still wanted to surprise him, good thing I had two bottles of Champagne and red wine saved up in my luggage, there were two glasses, for two people, they weren't champagne or wine glasses, but they work just as good.

There was a small table on the balcony, as I took it as an advantage and arranged it to look more as a surprise. I put a few tissues on the table, a small purple candle for the efect, a plate of chocolatechip cookies, the two glasses each one in front of a seat, and the two bottles of alcohol, on the floor, next to the table. I went back inside and changed into a more decent outfit than the pijamas that I was wearing. 

*

*

*

A few hours passed by, as probably Mick was busy with all the interviews, so I sat on the bed and watched some Netflix on my phone. I heard the door unlock, I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door.

I saw Mick standing there, with flowers in his hand, and his hair being messed up and fluffy, just the way I liked it. He entered the hotel room, I locked the door, I turned to him, he looked at me for a few seconds, then he hugged me, saying: 'Liebe, I did it!' 'Yes, You did! I'm sure your dad is very proud of you!' I responded. His big blue eyes were sparkling more than they normally do.I led him to the balcony, where he saw what I've prepared before he came back to the hotel room.

As we sat down at the table, he asked if I was feeling better. After a small conversation, we ate some cookies drank some champagne, and looked at the beautiful view that we had in front of the balcony. A small garden full of roses, white, pink and red, some small trees surrounding the garden, a waterfountain in the middle, and some light, but not too powerfull, just sa it would look beautiful, the smell of the flowers invading our senses.

We drank a little bit more, but both of us knew exactly how tired we both were, so we cleaned everything up, blowed the candle, went inside, 

After giving him some time to relax and take a shower,  changed into some pijamas, got into the bed, cuddled up to eachother and fell asleep.

*

*

*

The next day, I woke up to a sleeping mick. Simply just laying the, I stared at his relaxed face, admiring all of his facial features. That untill he opened up his eyes, stared into mine, kissed me on the forehead and said 'Guten morgen Liebe... did you sleep well?' while i nodded my head in response.

After a few minutes i got out of bed and went to take a shower. After i came out of the bathroom, it was mick's turn to shower, as i got ready and got dressed. A few minutes later we went to have a quick breakfast before packing our bags and leave to the airport.

When we got on the plane, i sat next to Mick, resting my head on his shoulder, waiting for the plane to leave.

Hii, it took a lot of time to write this since i have been stressed with school and studying, barely having any time for myself, lots, lots of tests, but i finally uploaded this.

Also, TYSMMM for 700 reads!! I never thought people would actually read this! I'll start working on the next chapter as soon as i can!