**~ 4-Lando Norris~**

** Word count : 1075

**y/n's gender: female (she/her)

** Type: normal/fluff? (idk anymore)

☆𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧☆

- It was the race weekend in the UK, Carlos was rushing towards the ferrari garage, with his little sister, y/n, after him, so they won't be late for the first free practice of the weekend.

- As they ran past the Mclaren garage, Carlos waved towards his good friend, Lando, he waved back and said 'hi', but his eyes were stuck, staring at a certain person. Little did Carlos know, there was something going on between his ex-teammate and his sister.

- They first met when Carlos was still driving for Mclaren, with time, they became friends, and even fell in love. But the thing is, they didn't tell Carlos about their relationship, not only because they're afraid of what he would say, but also because they coulddn't find the right moment.

- FP1 went pretty well for Carlos, with Valteri on pole, Lewis on second, him being placed on third.

- As Carlos went to his room to relax for a bit before FP2 started, y/n was left alone in the garage, standing there like a lost child.

- As she was standing there, alone, not knowing what todo, she heard a voice, calling her name, that seemed very familiar. She turned around to see Lando walking towards her 'hey! Y/N, right? I see that Carlos left you here alone... such a gentleman, huh?' 'yeah...' she said. 'well then, wanna go for a walk?' he asked 'yeah, sure! Let's go '

- as they were walking around, Lando broke the silence between them ' So... do you have any ideas of how we could tell Carlos about.. y'know, us?' 'No... still, not yet.. but i think it would be best if we let this thought slide untill after the race. At least for you. I want you both to focus this weekend. Leave me to it!' Said y/n on a serious tone 'yeah, you're probably right, i should focus on what's next'

- they were intrerupted by y/n's phone buzzing:

-Hot Cheetos🥰

y/n? Where are you?

-Y/N😘

on a walk with lando, why?

- Hot Cheetos🥰

FP2 is starting, please come back to the garage

- Y/N😘

K❤

- After y/n put her phone back in her pocket, she turned to Lando 'FP2 in starting and Carlos wants me back at the garage' she said, 'ok, how about tomorrow morning we go for a coffee?' Lando asked, 'sure, I don't see, why not' y/n responded 'ok then. 8am?' Lando said 'Seems good enough' 'ok, see you later then' 'bye!'

- The rest of the day went pretty well, FP2 was brilliant, as carlos was on pole, Lewis P2, and Lando third.

- The next morning, y/n woke up early, as she was a morning person, avoided making herself a coffee, as in about half an hour she would meet up with Lando to get a coffee.

- She got dressed, put on some natural-looking make-up, nothing too fancy, put on a yellow crop-top, some jeans and a pair of sandals, as she brushed her hair and didn't put it up in a ponytail like she used to.

- At 7:55 Am, y/n was already waiting for Lando in the hotel's lobby. About 3 minutes later, he arrived 'mornin'! Am i late?' He asked 'nnnnope! You're actually two minutes early! Lets go.'said y/n.

-after a good coffee, lando and y/n had to go separate ways, as the third practice was starting.

☆𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡☆

☆𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧☆

"IT'S LIGHTS OUT, AND AWAY WE GO!"

- The race didn't start very good for Carlos, but it didn't last for long. As red flags appeared on the track.

-it felt like time froze in a moment if terror, as we all saw the way how zhou guanyu had crashed. It was almost the same feeling everyone felt in bahrain 2020, when romain grosjean had that fireball crash.

- Thank the gods, zhou was ok, and after minutes and minutes of waiting for a restart, it finally came.

-this time Carlos had a really good start, keeping and protecting his pole position while being attacked by max.

*

*

*

"THROUGH GOES HAMILTON!!!"

-it was a mix of colours out on track, a fight between a ferrari, a redbull and a mercedes

-some laps later, the two ferraris were allowed to fight (ferrari strategist go boom)

-on the final lap, as carlos was geting a lot closer to the finish line, everyone in his garage, including me, started screaming and jumping of joy, as he had just won his first ever formula 1 grand prix.

- 2 hours later i went over to Lando 'hey, you had a alretty decent race i see.... so during the race, i thought about it, and we should just go to carlos, tell him about our relationship , and just face the future, i mean, you're his bestfriend, i'm his sister, he's not madmax so he could go nuts sbout the slightest thing....what do you think?' I asked ' yeah! If you put it that way, it makes more sense... lets go?' He responded, while i nodded

- we both went towards his hotel room, hoping to find him there. Thank the lords, the was.

- 'Helloo hot cheetos!' I said ' oh come on, i told you to stop calling me that!' Said carlos ' ok then, peperoni' 'there we go, some improovement.' He said 'Lando, mate? What are youndoing here?' He asked. 'Yeah.. about that...' i spoke. 'Y/n, what are you hiding from me?' 'Well, we've been searching a moment to tell you this since winter, but we couldn't find the right moment...'   said, playing with my fingers behind my back, full of stress. 'Ok, tell me what it is, i promise i won't get mad' carlos sighed 'ok.. if you say so, so after you introduced me to lando, we became friends, and with time.. ehh things have happened and now we're in a .. y'know, relationship'

- my brother's eyes widened bigger that the frickin moon when he heard what i said 'ok... i wasn't expecting that, but as long as you two are happy, i'm happy. And lando, i trust you, you break her i break your goddamn kneecaps, got that?' 'Yessir!' Said lando jokingly, but you could clearly see how bad he was sweating.

-overall, it went pretty good, thankfully, my brother wasn't max so he could rage.

Hope you liked this chapter :))) alsotysmmmm on 146 reads!!! I know its not that much, but for me, it means a lot!

Also it is 2am, i am losing motivation to write PLEEASEEE request somethin!!,

Ty :)