Not so Good News

Okay, before I get started I want to thank rowen-rulez-4-evah and HazelWings-47 for the wonderful ideas for this chapter. Thank you so much. Credit goes to rowen-rulez-4-evah and HazelWings_47 for anything in this chapter.

Jay P.O.V
I know I shouldn't of, but I had to. I had to go swimming again, I felt so free. The water flew threw my hair as I swam in the ocean with all the animals and not harmed by anything. The ocean seemed safer if you were part of it for some reason.

So I went out this morning for a swim and let's say, it didn't go so well. Here's what happened:

I went out earlyish this morning for a swim. I was out swimming by the dolphins home when I ran into something, or more like someone.

Or.....someone's......Jessica and Jackson.....great. They just stared at me than my tail, me...tail, me....tail. Went on for a while. "....Jay....." Jackson asked. ".....nope....nope....im not Jay....im....uh.....um.....im.....Tiffany...yeah that right...Tiffany," I said hoping they'd believe me. "....Yeah....sure....," Jessica said.

Then the ran out of the water.

Jessica P.O.V
"That was definitely Jay," Jackson said. "Absolutely agree, 100%," I replied. "Lucky for us....Aunt Claire is a news anchor for Channel91News," Jackson said rubbing his hands together mysteriously.

I knew one thing......i didn't like what he had planned.

Jackson P.O.V
I knew what I was doing.....at least I think I did. I called Aunt Claire, after three rings she answered. "Hello to my favorite nephew Jackson," she said. "Aunt Claire.....im your only nephew.....right," I replied. She laughed and said yes.

"What do you need Jackson," she asked. ".....Mermaids......mermaid I mean......i saw one," I said. "Well......um....this is very interesting and news worthy, I'll be with you in about four hours for the whole story..but I gotta run, love you Jackson," she said. "You to Aunt Claire," I said then hung up.

This was gonna work.....it just had to...

----------------------------------------------

Again thank you Rowan-rulez-4-evah and HazelWings_47 for the wonderful ideas. Thank you to the rest of you who commented to help me continue this story. Many people love it, but I just got stuck. Thank you again.