Morning

Brooke POV

I woke up and was surprised to see an arm draped over my waist. I looked over and saw Zain. I must of fallen asleep last night and got cold.

Zain's caramel hair sweeper over his eyes that were sealed shut. His lips are slightly parted which helped him breath.

I wiggled my way under Zain's arm and got up. My stomachs rumbled loudly like thunder. I hoped it didn't awake Zain.

I went down to the lobby and got food. An apple, muffin and some coffee. I also got the same for Zain. I didn't want to leave him alone for a long time since he's new to the human world and all.

I went back to the room to see a still sleeping Zain. I sat down on the couch and sipped my coffee. As I sat there my phone buzzed.
(J-Jay,B-Brooke,C-Cat)

J- Hey morning sleepyheads
B-Morning guys
C-Hey, Brooke you actually answered
B-Yeah, I actually got up today
J-How's Zain
B-Sleeping
C-Can we come over
B-Sure why not
J-Wonderful
C-YAY

"The two girls shall be over in ten minutes," I said. "But they live across town don't they," Zain asked. "Yes, but you have no idea how fast they can run," I said. Zain nodded.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. I was bombarded by hugs which ended up with me on the floor.

"Get off, get off.....GET OFF," I said yelling on the last one. The girls scrambled and got up. "Sorry," Cat said. "It fine," I said laughing.

"I'm still here," Zain said interrupting. I laughed,"I didn't forget you." Zain smiled and hugged me. I was uncomfortable at first because hugs aren't really my thing. More like a firm handshake or a friendly "hello" with a slight wave, that would be nice. FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF A HUG!!!!

Zain released and I gasped for air. For someone who seems very weak and wimpy has a strong grip and is actually strong. Little scary if I might add.....even though a lot scares me. For example....red buttons....there's always going to be that one person who pushes it and has no idea what it does....IT COULD DESTROY THE WOLRD FOR ALL THEY KNOW!!!!!

"Were you trying to kill me," I said laughing. "....No, I was just hugging you," Zain said shrugging. "Yeah, she doesn't like hugs,"Cat pointed out. "How can you not like hugs. Even mer-people like hugs," Zain said.

"I just don't like them. It feels like someone's trying to suffocate me," I said. "Ok, fine. No hugs," Zain said. "Thank you," I said.

"Want to see a movie," Jay asked. "What's this 'movie' you speak about," Zain asked obviously interested. "You'll see, come on," I said pulling him out the door.