Going to an island

Jay P.O.V

South Miles High is on a little island from Scotland. It's just a hop, skip and a boat ride away. At 6:00 p.m Brook, Cat and I walked trough town to the boat docks and saw that three boats had already left. The three of us hopped into the fourth boat and waited for Mr. Finley ( the wood shop teacher to start the boat) . Sputter, sputter, the boat engine turned on and off we were.

Brook P.O.V

Sadly for us Derek ( the meanest kid in school) and his friends were on the boat we were. Derek headed for us pushing people out of the way. Cat didn't notice him and when he came Derek pushed Cat out of the boat, he did the same to us. Before we could get Cat the boat was to far away for us to be able to get back on.

Our dresses were soaked pulling us under the rough current of the Atlantic Ocean."Cat, Cat," called Jay, " Cat!" With every call you could feel how scared Jay was. Cat couldn't swim, she didn't like water, she didn't drink it, didn't touch it, hey the girl didn't even take a shower in it.

" Haa." About nine yards away we saw Cat burst from the ocean. We quickly swam over to her and hugged her. " We're so glad you're ok," said Jay. " Wait, we have no boat, we have to swim to Homecoming, then dance in wet dresses, even worse Ty will see me like this," I said. " Well all I can say is let's swim that way," said Jay, pointing toward the school.So we did.

Cat P.O.V

I sunk, I couldn't tread the water. I thought that tonight would be the best night ever, then Derek had to go and push me over the boat and kill me. Everything started to go black, then nothing. I opened my eyes and saw, moonlight. I pushed with all my might through the water and burst through the surface, gasping for breath.

We were almost to the island when I said " I can't do it no more." But my girls started to pull me. Eventually we reached the shore, soaking and cold. But we couldn't see the school or loud music. We got up and looked around. All we saw was trees and jungle." Are we on Calypso Island," asked Brooklyn. " Yes," said Jay. " Wait you pointed us in the wrong direction," I yelled. " What, Brook didn't want to go to the school, and your parents would've thought you nearly dying was our fault," Jay yelled back. " Why do you think that," I yelled back. " Because we heard them say so," replied Jay as she stormed into the jungle, Brook strode up from the rock she was sitting on and turned to Jay, then me, and with body language said " I'm sorry Cat" and walked in Jay's direction. All I did was follow.

Jay P.O.V

Eventually Brook and Cat ( didn't expect Cat would come) caught up with me. I looked back at them and kept walking. " Thanks for comi....," said Jay. I fell into a hole through the ground. " Jay," I heard Cat and Brook yell. " I'm fell into a little cave, but I'm fine," I said. Then I heard a scream ( from Brook) and a whee ( from Cat). I stood up before they could fall on top of me." Oww," said Brook. " Sorry," said Cat. Cat stood up while I helped Brook up. " Guys, I think you might want to see this," said Cat. We followed her down what I think was a flight of stairs, then we were so amazed at what we saw. There was diamond on the walls, everywhere was stone, in the middle of the room there was a pool of water under a small opening in the top of the cave." That's or way out," I said and jumped into the pool, " there's a opening in the bottom of the pool.

Five minutes later I returned because that cave was a way to the ocean, about five yards away. " There's a way to the ocean," I said to my girls. Brook jumped in, but Cat sat down and put her arms around her knees and said, " I can't do it, I don't swim." " Come on Cat," said Brook, " do you want to stay here forever." Cat nodded her head. We pleaded and everything, but suddenly Brook just pulled Cat in. Cat flayed but realized that swimming was easy. Then under the opening the sun was starting to come up and all around us the water seemed to be attracted to the light, it floated up then disappeared. It had felt like magic. Then I lead us out of the cave and into the water.

When we got out there was a bright light, once my eyes adjusted I saw the water police were there to safe us. We swam over to them and they helped us up into the boat and took us home.