New Experiences

Zain POV

We arrived at the shore at one in the morning. We were all exhausted. "Um, I have a question,where do I sleep," I asked.

The girls looked at each other,"I didn't think about that,but I guess we could get you a hotel room," Brooke said. I nodded,"a hotel sounds interesting." "Sorta, oh, and don't on any circumstances go swimming in the pool,"Jay said. ".....wouldn't think of it," I said shaking my head. They laughed.

The receptionist behind the desk handed me a card and the girls lead me to the room. "Okay, and this is it,"Jay said opening the door.

It was small. There was a bed,a couch,a dresser and a TV. Then beside the bed was a tiny closet. There was also one window. Then there was the bathroom. Also small. But there was a big tub. It was pretty cool.

"Okay, um, well let you settle in, then we'll come see you tomorrow,"Cat said. Then they left. But I grabbed Brooke's wrist. "Go on without me,"Brooke said. The other two nodded in agreement. I looked down at Brooke,"I'm scared, I don't want to be left alone,"I said looking down at her.

Brooke looked at me. She studied my eyes and said,"okay, I'll stay until you go to sleep."

Brooke POV

I sat on the couch as I watched Zain climb into the bed. He climbed under the covers. And rolled around. "Trying to get comfortable,"I asked. "Yes...how do you humans sleep on these,clams are so much more comfortable,"Zain said. I laughed.

"I would guess beds are more comfortable than clams,"I said standing up. "Maybe if you sing to me I'll fall asleep,"Zain asked. "Oh....sorry, I'm tone deaf,"I said. Zain looked at me,"have you tried since you turned?" I shook my head. "...Try it,"Zain said.

I gulped. Then I started singing u favorite song. Stitches by Shawn Mendes. "And no I'm without your kisses,I'll be needing stitches," i sang.

"....woah,"I said surprised. "I can sing,"I said. "Yeah, but be careful, you sign to much...you'll turn into a siren,"Zain said sitting up. "....Got it," I said.

I laid down on the bed. "Yeah know,I think I might like it here,"Zain said. "Eh, it's not perfect*yawn* but *yawn* I call it home *yawn* anyways," I said.

Zain POV

I looked down at Brooke's limp body. She had fallen asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Good night," I said laying beside her.

I looked at her face. Her face was round and she had large round eyes to match. Her eyelashes were long. Her cheeks were a rosy red color. Her nose was small and her lips chapped and small.

As she laid there sleeping she shivered. She wasn't under the sheets so I rolled over to her and wrapped her in my arms. Once she was in my grasp she immediately stopped shivering.

Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep as well.