A New Tail

Brook P.O.V

The next morning, well it wasn't quite morning more like noon. I decided to take a shower, or bath. I grabbed a purple mini skirt and a Mickey Mouse t-shirt. I got a towel and once I decided I was going to take a bath I turned on the water and stepped inside. The water was warm, like always, when I got in a chill ran up my back, then there was a burning sensation in my legs, when I looked down instead of feet I had a tail. Not like a monkey, or alligator, or bird, it was like a fish, a....a mermaids. The tail was a tealish color, with a tint of purple, the fin was sparkly silver. Oh. My. Gosh.

Cat P.O.V

Yawn. " Ew, what's that smell," I thought, " oh my gosh, it's me!" I grabbed a sundress and hopped into the bath. I turned the cold water on then the hot. Suddenly something burned in my legs, and a chill ran up my spine. I looked down and was stunned. The was a fish tail. I silently screamed. " No, No, No," I thought, " I can't be a fish." The tail was hot pink with silver streaks that looked like fireworks, the fin was a deep purple. OH.MY.GOSH. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay P.O.V

I woke up at 10:00 and thought about taking a shower so I wouldn't go back to sleep. I got my favorite jean shorts, and chihuahua shirt. I brushed my hair, then got in the shower. I let the water run above me, then I felt a tingling sensation, then burning, I looked down and saw a tail.....a fish tail. I tumbled out of the shower and landed on my tailbone ( HA! Tailbone), no times for jokes Jay.

The tail was a lovely green, tints of deep blue here and there, the fin was deep blue also.

I liked it ( but I would never admit it)

HEEE.