Chapter 4

Luna couldn't quite grasp the situation. She turned to Liam and asked if he had made a mistake.

"Are you sure this is Kim Taehyung and not Lee Gon Du? Are you really sure?" Liam opened up both of their profiles and explained how both of them were rivals in the industry and they were just a tad bit similar in their appearance."What happened Luna? Is something wrong?" 

The sheer embarrassment on her face left her team in confusion. Her very first client and she had already put herself at disadvantage. Her confidence had cost her a huge price. Luna assured her team that she was just asking to confirm and there wasn't anything worth mentioning. How could she reveal to her team that she had totally messed up? The client briefing was to be held at his residence that evening. She had never been this tense before. Her gut feeling said that he would reject any proposal she would present. What if he wasn't that petty? What if he was quite reasonable? Celebrities could be reasonable too. Thoughts clouded her mind and all she could think of was how she could face him. Bianca knocked on Luna's office door to let her know that it was time for them to leave for the briefing. Luna tied her hair up in a high pony which always helped calm her nerves and left. It was a grey-themed contemporary villa with no openings facing the front porch and a high wall. Celebrities usually opted for this style to keep their privacy. They were welcomed by his manager to the beautiful lounge clad in white and gold marble. Every footstep startled Luna and Bianca had begun to notice it. She held her hand and assured her that there was nothing to worry about. She could easily say that since she didn't know the entire picture. Kim Taehyung entered the lounge while on a call and went into a minor freeze when he saw who his guest was. He smiled and went on to introduce himself.

"Anyeongaasyeo, I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you guys." "Who wouldn't know you? There isn't a need for an introduction like this.", Bianca replied with a chuckle. She didn't know that there were confident idiots much like our Luna. Taehyung looked at Luna with a smile and Luna went red with embarrassment.

"Let me introduce you to this young lady. This is Luna who will be joining us in this project. She is quite experienced with handling celebrity projects and is well known for the same." Bianca gave an intro that may or may not do any good to Luna who was lost between seas.

"Hi, I'm Luna. Nice to meet you." Luna said with a quiver in her voice."I think we have met before, don't you think so too? " Taehyung asked. He seemed to be having fun seeing Luna squirming. "I don't think so...." Bianca was interrupted by Luna who was ready to confess it all. "I'm afraid we met earlier and it wasn't quite the type of meeting anyone would want to remember. I am really sorry for messing up your name. It wasn't intentional at all." Luna seemed genuine and one could see it clearly on her face.

"Mistakes can happen especially when you are from a different place altogether. I don't mind it since the sketches you gave me were quite good.", chuckled Taehyung with a swoon-worthy smile pointing to one of her sketches framed on a sidewall. Bianca was the most confused person in the room followed by Luna. Luna was relieved that he wasn't the type to hold grudges. She could now easily work on the project without any worry even though she might owe an explanation to Bianca. They had a fruitful discussion about the project and everyone in the room seemed excited. Their first concept meeting was scheduled for the next week and Luna and her team had quite a bit of work to do. On their return journey, Bianca burst out laughing after she heard about the embarrassing tale behind their first meeting and couldn't control her laughter all the way until they reached back at their office.

Back at the office, Luna was having a discussion with her team. The project was simple. A sleek yet vintage farmhouse in the middle of a vineyard with a small winery. It had every space she could imagine and every space had to have a unique interior that was luxurious and minimalistic at the same time. It was similar to Luna's taste and so she wasn't worried much. The team started by setting a mood board and theme for their presentation next week. Luna received a strange message as she was heading to her office. 'Hi, Tuna oops Luna' Nobody had called her that in recent times after a record number of times in High school. She wondered if it was someone from her high school when the second message came along.

'Taehyung here or should I say Lee Gon Du?'

That's when she remembered handing over her visiting card to him in case there were any additions or changes to be made.

A third message followed. 

'I wanted to remind you that Villa's name is Taehyung Villa and not Gon Du villa just in case you made a mistake.'

  Luna realized what she had gotten into. He wasn't the forgiving type. He was going to pull her legs until the end of the project.

*~*