Chapter 23

Taehyung woke up to a weight on his body at about noon. He was pretty sure that he wasn't shit drunk but he was feeling as though his whole body felt heavy. It is when he peels his eyes open that he sees a very asleep Luna on top of him. The man took a while to gauge the situation. They had clearly gone to sleep on two different levels, then how did she end up on top of him? Not that he was complaining. He looked at the girl who had taken his life to the biggest adventure of his life. 

He tried to move her to the side to his pillow but she had a death grip on the man which only tightened making him gulp. He waited for her to wake up so as to see the terror on her face. Maybe he could tease her about it. Maybe he would get to see her flustered state that always made him feel giddy. And lost in thought the man had fallen asleep with Luna in his arms.

"GAH! YOU!" A very loud shriek and a kick in the shins is what woke up the actor now. Staying out of it for a moment, Taehyung realizes what had happened. He looks towards the flustered girl in shock. And just as he had thought, she looked too damn cute. 

"Why are you screaming? You were the one who fell on top of me." Taehyung mumbled while the other men of the home rushed inside the room with random objects in their hand to defend. 

"Luna! Are you okay?" Jimin asked holding his mosquito bat higher. 

"Ye-ah, I just- Its nothing. Sorry Guys!" She said looking away.

"Why do you have a blender in your hand?" Taehyung asked confused pointing towards Yoongi.

"Well, I was making a green shake when I heard her scream. So I came with the weapon I could find." Yoongi said seriously leaving the room in confusion.

"And would have cracked his head open with that thing?" Jimin asked trying to analyze the singer's behaviour but the singer was quick to catch on.

"I would have poured the nasty shit. Trust me, it is that bad. And you- Stop analysing me. You having been trying to pin all this on me!" Yoongi pointed accusingly at Jimin.

"Hey! Calm down shortcake. I was just checking if you that aggressive trait. You know the kind that would turn you into a psychopath and all. Just Checking!" Jimin said raising his hands in defence.

"You have no idea how aggressive I'm going to get if you don't stop calling me that." Yoongi said just above a whisper moving close to the man.

"Oh, what are you gonna do about it, Shortcake?" Jimin asked raising the tension in the room.

"Are they gonna kiss? or Punch? I'm really feeling the sexual tension guys." Luna says softly leaving a bewildered Taehyung and Namjoon. And neither of those happened. A green mulch drenched Jimin looked at Yoongi in disbelief before letting out a shriek and chasing the man down. 

"I have read a lot of fan fiction and I mean a lot. Trust me, that kind of tension...wooooh!" Taehyung said absent mindedly gaining looks from the other two in the room. 

"You read fanfictions? Of yourself? or...or of Yoongi?" Luna asked as though a bulb had ticked on above her head. Taehyung didn't know which was the worse answer and so he decided to do the petty thing.

"Don't think I will let you go for groping and touching me while pretending to sleep. You wouldn't let go of me and not to tell the things you were mumbling. Oh God! Looks like you have been reading a lot of fanfictions, the kind with-"

"I DID NO SUCH THING!" Luna screeched trying hard to look embarrased.

"Not again. I can't handle all this tension!" A frustrated Namjoon walks away from the room leaving the two staring at each other.

"I'm sorry" Luna says softly.

"What?!" Taehyung asks despite having heard her the first time.

"I said I'm sorry. I tend to roll over which is why I have a trundle bed in the first place...Wait a minute. You knew when I had rolled over first. Why didn't you wake me up?!" Luna asked now turning the man into a flustered mess. 

"You know what, let's not talk about this okay. It is the alcohol and the tension of the last night's party. Okay. So truce?"

"Oh! I had totally forgotten about the murder. Oh God!" Luna said plopping on the floor with her fluffy blanket. 

"Hey Hey, don't panic now. We are all together okay. Nothing to worry about."

"GUYS! Come down right now. We have to discuss a few things. OH! AND LUNA! Jimin is sitting on your white couch with all the green mulch. And he also touched your coffee table with his dirty hands and the carpet-" Namjoon's voice bellowed from the living room. 

"HE WHAT?!" Luna leaped from her blanket puddle and raced to the living room to find a not Green Jimin or nothing of what Namjoon had told. 

"Wow! That was fast!" Namjoon said in disbelief.

"I told you right. She hates getting her furniture dirty. Like a furniture anti-kink or something." Jimin said returning with a towel drying his hair and roaming in a pair of sweats after probably a shower.

"Did someone want a green shake?" Yoongi comes to the living room with a glass of what you could only assume as edible.

"NO!"

"Jeez, nobody wants a healthy shake anymore." Yoongi said while drinking his shake with a stone-cold expression while the others gaped at him.

*~*