Chapter 18

"It is sad, very sad. It breaks my heart." Luna said sniffling.

"Hey, it's okay. We can find the killer and have them tried for their crimes." Jimin tried consoling Luna.

"Yes, the killer deserves to die. Nobody should have to miss attending Min Yoongi's concert. That's just gut-wrenching." Luna continued sobbing while blowing her nose in the tissues that Taehyung had handed her over. A collective 'what' and gasps around the girl made her pause her crying and look at the three surprised men surrounding her. 

"What?" Luna asked confused.

"You were sad about them not being able to attend the concert?" Jimin broke the silence.

"Do you know how hard it is to get a ticket? Do you know how many times you get kicked out of that wretched website? Do you know how magical Min Yoongi's concerts are? Do you know how heavenly his compositions are? I miss Min Yoongi. I miss him so damn much." Luna resumed crying and the baffled men in the room looked helplessly at each other.

"Guys, we are getting side-tracked. We got a killer to catch." Hoseok spoke after a while.

"Yeah, he is right. I'm okay, I will be okay." Luna sniffled and went back to looking at the soft board that had clippings and photos of the crime scenes that Hoseok had managed to collect. 

"You are pretty organized." Taehyung commented before stopping to take a closer look at the photos. He seemed to be lost in thought as he observed them. 

"Wait a minute. Are you sure these are the piano-related stuff found at the crime scenes?" Luna asked.

"Guys, I cracked the pattern! These are Min Yoongi's merch and music sheets. Every single of them. Look, this is the 2014 limited edition piano keyring, this one is the 2016 Tour merch, that is the piano key from the piano he played at the 2017 tour, these are the limited edition merch from the 2018 and 2019 World Tour and the music sheets are the unofficial songs that he had uploaded on SoundCloud for his fans. The grand piano in that photo is his piano he had auctioned off for charity." Luna said in a single breath surprising the men in the room whole looked at her as though she had grown a third head. 

"What? I'm a Gloss, okay? It's impossible not to recognize them." Luna said.

"You are a what now?" Jimin asked confused.

"Gloss. This Min Yoongi's fans are called Gloss." Taehyung answered. 

"Are you a gloss too?" Luna asked excitedly.

"What? N-no. I was set to play him in his biopic. But he thought my fingers weren't pretty enough to play him. Arrogant man, if you ask me." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders. 

"There's a biopic coming? Oh my God!" Luna seemed to jump around in the room.

"Guys, does that mean our serial killer targets Min Yoongi's fans?" Jimin asked redirecting the conversation back to track. 

"Oh god! I completely forgot about that." Luna seemed to come back down from her high.

"So, who hates this guy? It has to be someone who is really jealous of him or hates him, right?" Jimin asked pushing the room into deep thought. 

***

Jimin had to return to his headquarters for a monthly report and Taehyung insisted on taking Luna back to his place until Jimin came to pick her back. That's how Luna had found herself in conversation with Namjoon in the living room of Taehyung's house.

"This Jimin guy seems to be pretty entertaining,"  Namjoon said laughing at the incidents Luna narrated that had happened over the course of the week. They had decided to keep the investigation part away from anyone else for now and Luna was finding it hard to hold back on talking about it to Namjoon. 

"I am thinking of getting him a bell. I'm sure my life span has significantly reduced from all the scares." Luna said with a chuckle imagining Jimin with a bell around his neck. 

"Luna, care to take a walk with me?" Taehyung interrupted the duo in the living room. 

"Oh yeah, I'll be back, Joon." Luna said waving off the tall man before turning to walk with Taehyung in the gardens.

Luna and Taehyung were walking in silence but it seemed as though Luna was biting back from asking Taehyung something.

"Luna, please ask whatever you are thinking about before your head explodes." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Oh, was it too noticeable."

"Yeah, like a big thought bubble over your head. So what is it? Is it about the biopic?"

"What? No, no. I wanted to ask something a little bit personal."

"Are you going to ask me about my first love?" Taehyung asked with a sly smile.

"No, maybe not that personal." Luna said looking away.

"I was wondering why your house is so plain like it isn't anything like you. I don't mean any offense. I am sorry if I offended you. I was just curious." Luna spoke her mind much to the amusement of Taehyung.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to offend me, Luna. Have you seen the hate comments I get on a daily basis? Ah, never mind. Come with me, I think I will show you something." Taehyung said leading the stunned girl back into the house. Luna was getting nervous as Taehyung lead her into his bedroom.

"Taehyung, why are you bringing me here? Are you going to kill me or something? I'm sorry okay if I offended you. Please I'm sorry okay?" 

"What? Stop panicking Luna. I'm not gonna even touch you okay? I just wanna show you a place."

"Come on, climb up." Taehyung said and that's when Luna noticed that he had pulled down a hidden ladder at the side of his closet in the bedroom. If Luna was fond of something more than architecture and Min Yoongi's music, that had to be hidden places and Taehyung had a freaking loft atop his bedroom. How cool was that? What was even cooler was how the majestic loft had posters and shelves with books, a painting easel, a saxophone, and everything that Taehyung loved.

"So wanna tell me why you have a Limited Edition Poster of Min Yoongi and the 2020 Deluxe Piano figurine in your loft?" Luna asked with a big grin on her face.

*~*