🍒 CHAPTER 3 🍒

Third Person pov

It is a normal morning in Kim's mansion. Taehyung and Jimin are sleeping in their own rooms. They all got tired by yesterday's shopping with Jin and Joon.

But our responsible never got tired when it comes to family. He is preparing breakfast for them. Namjoon is busy with his laptop on one hand and speaking to someone on the phone in other hand.

"Hubby! Breakfast is ready. Come here. I will go and wake up Tae and Jiminie", Jin said loudly and removed his apron and ran to upstairs.

" Jiminie wake up. Breakfast is ready. Today we have to go to hospital. So get ready", Jin said and opened the curtains.

"Why mom what happened? Are you okay? ", Jimin got panicked after hearing the word hospital.

" I'm okay jiminie. Your papa said we have to visit Mr. Jeon. He is very sick Jiminie. He wants to meet all of us. So come fast we have to leave by 10:00am", Jin said.

"Yeah eomma. I heard from my manager. But why he wants to meet us. Anyways I will get ready mom", Jimin said and headed to bathroom.

Jin sighed and went to tae's room. He started to laugh after seeing his son's sleeping position. Tae is sleeping upside down in the bed with his messy hair and messy bedsheets.

" TaeTae wake up dear", Jin said.

"Good morning eommaaaa", Tae said in his sleepy mood. Jin picked up the bedsheets and fold it nicely. Taehyung is yawning like a cute bear.

" Eomma your strawberry pancakes smells so good hmmmm", Taehyung said.

Jin was shocked and said, " Get up, go and brush your teeth and then you can have your all time favorite strawberry flavoured pancakes", Jin said and patted on Taebooty.

"Eomma stop touching it. I will come quickly", Tae pouted and went to freshen up.

Tae came to dinning room and saw his father, hugged him and Namjoon kissed his son's forehead. "Morning my Taebear come let's eat", Namjoon said.

Jimin and Jin smiled by seeing them. They started to eat. Jin serves to all and himself. Tae munching his strawberry pancakes with strawberry jam.

" TaeTae Jiminie, I forgot to say this yesterday. My friend Mr. Jeon is very sick and got admitted in the hospital", Namjoon said. Taehyung widened his eyes and feel sad even though he didn't meet Mr.Jeon. Jimin knows Mr. Jeon is owner of JJK Corporation also his dad's very good friend.

"What happened to him dad? Is your friend all right? ", Tae asked.

" His son said that he's in very serious condition. He wants to meet all of us. Are you guys okay? Shall we meet him? ", Namjoon asked them sadly.

Tae got worried and nodded his head positively. Jimin said, "Let's go and meet him dad. He's your friend. After finishing the breakfast go and get ready dad. I will drive us", Jimin said.

Namjoon smiled, "Thank you Tae Thank you jimin ".

"Appa don't thank us", Tae said and jimin nodded. Jin and Namjoon smiled.

In Hospital, Mr. Jeon opened his eyes and saw his wife was sleeping near the couch in sitting position. Mr. Jeon called his wife and Ari panicked and come near to her husband.

" Hubby Are you okay? Don't strain yourself sleep ", Mrs. Jeon said by holding her husband cheeks.

Mr. Jeon smiled and said "I'm feeling okay honey. Don't worry. Sorry I made all of you worried".