🍒 CHAPTER 16 🍒

Third Person's pov

In Kim's mansion, Taehyung is eagerly waiting in the living area for his Kookie. He can't wait to see his dark brown eyes with a teasing smile. All his family members were went for wedding shoping with Yoongi and Mrs. Jeon. Today he thought, that he will express his feelings to his future husband. But he's very afraid of it. So many 'What if ' questions are running on his mind.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook's car sound. Taehyung know who it is. His heart started to beat very fastly. But he is very excited and happy to meet him. "Calm down Taetae, Calm down", he talked to himself and then went to the door step. He can see that his handsome muscle bunny is approaching the mansion with his heart smile.

Taehyung bite his lips by looking at him. He thinks that his Kookie is very hot in those outfits with his well fit body. He watched his every action and he started to feel butterflies when the distance between Jungkook and him became smaller and smaller. He touched his heart to calm himself from the excitement.

Jungkook saw his angel baby is waiting at the doorstep for him. He can clearly see the blush red face of his baby. He smiled to himself and said ,"so cute". He waved his hands to get the attention from his baby. His smile became wider when he got the response back. He increased his walking speed and went near to the door step.

"Welcome Home Kookie", Taehyung welcomed him with his usual shy smile. " Thank you baby, you're looking so cute as always ", Jungkook said to him and poked his nose with his fingers.
Taehyung skipped a heart beat by his sudden touch. He hide his face with his beautiful long slender hands. He felt so many butterflies dancing on his stomach when he heard the nickname and compliment from him.

" Kookieee.... Stop it", he whinned and hit his hubby's strong arm. Jungkook loves this side of Taehyung more. The cute, shy, baby Taehyung with his innocent almond eyes and pink plump lips with a small pout. He touched his arms and said, "Ouch! it hurts", he faked it to see his baby's reaction.

Taehyung worried about him and asked, " Did I hurt you? I didn't do it intentionally", he said with a sad pout and touched every inch of Jungkook's arms. Jungkook cooed at his reaction and enjoyed every touch of his baby with his soft hands. His eyes widened when he saw the tears from his baby's eyes.

Jungkook scolded himself mentally for his crazy prank. "Aishh, baby are you crying? ", he hold Tae's cheeks and wiped his tears before it falls. " Aww, my baby!! Please don't cry. I'm so sorry for pranking you. It didn't hurt. How it will hurt your strong hubby when these soft hands hit me", he said and hold Tae's hands. He got an angry glare from his wifey with his pouty lips.

"I'm so sorry baby, please don't look at me like that. You can hit me really with this soft hands of yours, but please forgive me ", he said and kissed his fist by looking at his eyes. Taehyung's breath hitched when he felt those soft lips of his hubby on his hand. He started to tighten his body and avoid those strong pair of eyes from his naughty Kookie.

Jungkook can feel the tension between them. He saw how the little action of his can made his baby shy. He saw Taehyung tightening his body when he kissed him on his hands. He looked at him without blinking and saw his baby is suffering to made eye contact with him. Taehyung looks down to hide his blushed cheeks.

He feels very weak when his husband saw him with those dark lustful eyes. He can feel the love in those eyes. No one saw him in that look. Taehyung felt very happy for his decisions. He was so confused about his feelings towards Jungkook. But now by seeing those lovely eyes of his husband he can feel lot of love.

He gained his confidence and looked at his husband. He can see how Jungkook is waiting for his response with his pleading face. He smiled at him and looked at his eyes and nodded his head with a shy smile. He can see his husband's starring eyes and smiled at him. Suddenly Jungkook pulled him for a hug by his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Oh god! Thank you baby", he said and hugged his wife very tightly. Jungkook can't believe that he is hugging his love of his life. He don't want to break the hug. He feels so calm when he smells his wife's perfume along with his body smell. He smells like rose and strawberry. He can feel his baby's soft small waist under his arms.

Taehyung gulped very hard and he feels very nervous when he felt a strong arms with tight hold on his waist. He feels so small under Jungkook's well buit body. He got freezed when his hubby hugged him tightly. Then he got excited from his hubby's Cologne smell, he loves it so much. He feels very hot under him.

He can hear his husband's heart beat very clearly. Jungkook's heart beats very faster than his heart. He was shocked to hear his kookie's heart beat. Then he started to listen to it and it made him calm down. He hugged him back and he can hear Jungkook's heart started to beat very fast for few seconds and then it calmed down.

Jungkook is very nervous to hug him. He thinks that he will break him, because he thinks that taehyung is so delicate. His heart beated very fast when he feels the hug from his cute little wifey. He can feel taehyung's soft hands. His mind started to think about doing dirty stuffs with his wifey made his pants tighten. He tries very hard to control his hormones.

Taehyung really love to hear his kookie's heart beat sound for the rest of his life. He can feel the warmth from his hug. They stayed like that for a few seconds by closing their eyes without exchanging any words. "Kookie", he called his hubby. He got a hum as response from his husband. " Kookiee", he called again. "Yeah baby", he replied. " We..We have to go", taehyung said.

Jungkook opened his eyes and then he realized that he his hugging his wifey for a long time. He breaks hug with heavy heart and then cleared his throat and said, "Yeahh, yeah we should.. We should go to our private villa", he stuttered. Taehyung laughed at him and then he picked up his things from the couch and they locked the door and left the mansion.

Taehyung thinks that Jungkook looks very different and hot when he is driving the car with his one hand. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung is staring at him for a long time. He looked at him and suddenly Taehyung averted his eyes to the window. Jungkook chuckled at his baby's cute actions. They drove to Jungkook's private villa which will soon become theris when they got married. Because it was made by Jungkook for his love. Jungkook feels so happy that his love of his life is his innocent baby bear.

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

Hey Cherries🍒,

Finally, started my work. Word count 1234. I feel so happy when I'm writing this story. Hope you guys love this chapter. Please give your love and support. Have a great day!

I Purple You💜

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜