🍒 CHAPTER 12 🍒

In the next day morning, Taehyung woke up early but he's still in the bed. He was locked by Jungkook's warm tight grip. He is admiring the muscle bunny sleeping next to him. He stare at the mole under his lips, which excites him the most. He wants to kiss that mole, but he dare not to. He smiled himself at his thought of kissing Jungkook's mole.

Jungkook is the most handsome man he have ever seen in his life. He can't stay calm when Jungkook is near to him. He feels butterflies in his gut, when there is no gap between them. His brown eyes staring at him with love. Taehyung can't believe that he's sleeping with him in the same bed with his love.

He always thinks about his love when he was young. He wants to live like his parents,the love,care,support they gave to each other inspires him to be in love with someone he love. He wants to love a person who love and accept the way he was. He don't want to be with a person who feels shame about his personality. So many days and nights he has been thinking about his future partner.

After Jungkook's father death, he came to know that Jungkook was always busy in work only to take care of his father's business and his family. He never enjoyed his life like a normal human. Taehyung had no reason to why he loves Jungkook. He loves him, and he will shower him with his love. He wants Jungkook to be comfortable with him and open up to him.

Now it's happening, everyday Taehyung saw  a beautiful side of Jungkook. He is so happy that he's the only reason for Jungkook's smile and happiness. He smiled at him and touched his face. He touched his lips with his long slender finger. He was amazed by the softness of Jungkook's lips. "How is lips are so so soft? ", he talked to himself

He blushed hard when he remember about the kiss from yesterday night. He really loves to kiss Jungkook. But Jungkook's dark eyes with his teasing smile which always feels him weak. He felt so nervous to kiss him. "I want to kiss him the same way he did to me. But I don't know how to start that kiss". He really don't know how to kiss a person. No one believe, that an adult don't know how to kiss. For Taehyung pecking on lips is kiss. But the way Jungkook kissed him passionately, he felt the love in that kiss.

He bite his lips when a thought came to his mind. "Kookie can't tease me when he's sleeping. I don't feel nervous now. I'm going to kiss him right now. There is nothing wrong to kiss my husband when he's sleeping right?", he asked himself and leaned to kiss him. Taehyung hold his hands on Jungkook's cheeks and touched his lips with his lips. " Aishh I can't handle this", Taehyung said when he feels so hot. He bites his lips harder and dived again.

He calmed his racing heart and closed his eyes and went near to his lips. "Stop teasing me baby, you're making me hard just by your lips", Jungkook said to him with sleepy voice. Taehyung opened his eyes widely and saw those dark eyes of his husband which makes him feel dizzy. He startled and tried to get up, but Jungkook pulled him and kissed him hardly on the lips.

Taehyung fell on his chest and closed his eyes when he felt those soft lips over his."ughmmmm",he moaned  and he smiled through the kiss and started to kiss him back. This time Jungkook was amazed  when he knows that his innocent baby bear his kissing him with love. Jungkook smiles when he feels those cherry lips munching his.

Jungkook kissed him and Taehyung bited his lips with his teeth, like the way Jungkook did to him yesterday night. Taehyung smiled when he heard Jungkook groaned. Jungkook lost the control and  pulled his baby over him effortlessly. The passionate kiss turned to a steamy one. Jungkook started to kiss him hard by biting back his lips.