🍒 CHAPTER 6 🍒

Third person pov

Taehyung wake up from his sleep. He yawned and looked at the couch. He noticed Jungkook is not there. He remembered yesterday. He felt happy and blushed. He removed the duvet and tried to get up, he feels pain. He touched his hip sides and hissed. He immediately went to the mirror and lifted his hoodie and saw in the mirror. He was so shocked.

"Ahhh it hurts!! Why my hip is so red? It looks like...someone's hand mark. But my hand is not this big. Then how did I get this? ", Taehyung thinks and talked to the mirror.

He widened his eyes by looking at the mirror. He came to know whose handprint is this. He remembers how he pulled Jungkook to the bed and cuddled with him. He scolded himself for behaving that way to Jungkook. He hit his head hard to mistook Jungkook was in his dream. But he really don't know what he blabbered to him. He feels so scared to face Jungkook now. He whined and went to bathroom and took a bath.

He ran to downstairs stealthily and saw Jin is talking in the phone. Mrs. Jeon is serving food for Jungkook. His heart beat started to race. Mrs. Jeon saw Taehyung she smiled and says, " Tae dear come and have breakfast with Jungkook ".

Jungkook turned his gaze towards staircase. He saw Taehyung standing there. He smirked and called him. "Tae come join with me. We need to talk". Mrs. Jeon felt happy to see how Jungkook care about Taehyung.

Tae have no choice. He nodded and went to the table ." Eommonie did you eat? Your supplements?", he asked Mrs. Jeon with a care. " Aigoo.. I had my breakfast and supplements dear", she replied happily and served Taehyung. Jungkook love him for how Taehyung care about others. He feels so grateful to have him in his life. Taehyung started to eat. He didn't dare to see Jungkook's eyes, who is starting at him time to time. Jungkook knows that Taehyung loves him. But Tae is hiding his feelings from him.

Jungkook decides to give him as much as time Tae needs. But he loves to tease his soon to be wifey more than anything. He likes to see Tae's blushing face and the innocence look of him. He smirked when an idea popped in his not so innocent mind.

Taehyung is eating his pancakes. He saw Jin come to the table and talking to Jungkook. He don't know what they are talking. He has so many questions in his mind.

'Is kookie angry with me? That's why he is starting at me? He said we need to talk. Maybe he don't like me for what I did. He will think I am a bad boy now. I know he is going to tell eomma to stop this marriage. But I really love him. What should I do now? ' , Taehyung whined and munched the pancakes.

Taehyung wearing shorts and tee. Jungkook saw Mrs. Jeon and Jin were chatting. He saw Taehyung's milky legs are displayed to him. He slowly reached his legs and started to do footsie. He touched Taehyung's leg with his cold feet.

Taehyung felt something on his feet. He pulled his legs to himself and started to eat pancakes. Again he felt something on his feet. But this time he feels kinda weird. He looks under the table and widened his eyes. He saw Jungkook was eating like nothing happened. He gulped and looked at his mother and Mrs. Jeon. They're talking very seriously.

Taehyung started to feel something when Jungkook rubbing his leg with his leg. He bited his lips to not make any sounds. His legs started to tremble when Jungkook moving his legs upwards to his thigh.

Jungkook really enjoying it. He loves to see Tae's reaction to his action. He saw Taehyung's face started to shade red. He smirked when he saw Tae bites his lip when he moved his legs to his thigh. Jungkook controlling himself to not eat him out in front of his parents. Tae's action makes him harder. He decided to end this footsie as soon as possible. He moved his leg inside Tae's shorts.