🍒 CHAPTER 20 🍒

Third Persons pov

Jungkook can't take off his eyes from Taehyung moaning his name, by holding the duvet in his fist tightly and rubbing his thighs together. He noticed a cute frown on his face. Jungkook touched his lips and parted it. It becomes beet red because of Tae's biting. " Hmmm kookie ahh", Tae moaned and pouted his lips for the kiss. Jungkook chuckled and pecked his lips lightly. He saw how Tae is hard because of the wet dream he is having with his kookie.

By seeing his baby moaning under him his dick became very hard. He comes closer to Tae and started to kiss his forehead and lips. Feeling the soft lips Tae woke from his dream. He moaned in the kiss and saw Jungkook is kissing him very passionately. He slapped his arm for oxygen. Jungkook looked at his eyes and smiled at him. " Kookie.. What? Why... Why are you kissing me?", Tae asked him shyly and tries to get up.

But his breath got hitched when Jungkook made him sleep on the bed again and removed the duvet. Tae become very nervous to see the dark eyes of his hubby full of desires. He started to bite his lips waiting for the reply. " What are you dreaming about Tae?", Jungkook asked him with a smirk. Tae remembered that he was dreaming about him and his hubby kissing. He gulped and hide his face with his hands. He feels very shy and embarrassing to tell about the dream.

" Tell me baby. What is it? What are you dreaming about? You were calling my name in your sleep. Seems like you're doing something very naughty in your dream huh? ", Jungkook teased him.
" Ani.. Aniyooo", Tae replied very quickly. Jungkook laughed and said, " I think you need some help down there baby. Why your wee wee is still standing baby? You said it will be normal when you sleep. But why your wee wee is very hard? ", Jungkook asked him and touched Tae's dick.

Taehyung moaned loudly when he felt Jungkook's hand on his wee wee.
" Uhmmmm", Tae moaned and try to cross his legs because of the sudden electric shock he feels on his dick. " Tell me baby? ", Jungkook asked again and palmed his dick slowly. " Ahhhhhmmm kooo___ kookie don't__ don't touch it", Tae moaned in his ears. Jungkook can feel his baby's hot breath in his ear and bite his lips to control himself.

Tae pulled Jungkook's shirt collar to hide his face. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He gulped and tries to focus on his baby. " I.. I am having a dream Kookie..You kissed me in my dream", Taehyung said in whisper. " Ahh really? Then let's make your dream real", Jungkook said and kissed him on the lips. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly and started to kiss Jungkook. He licked his lips like his hubby doing to him.

Jungkook smiled through the kiss when his innocent wifey learning to kiss him. Jungkook licks Tae's lips want him to open his mouth. But innocent doesn't understand the signal he didn't opened his mouth and pouted his lips for the kiss. Jungkook touched Tae's dick and wanked him through his pants." Aghhhh", Tae moaned loudly and opened his mouth automatically. Jungkook took the chance and entered his tongue and tastes every corner of his lips.

Tae moaned through the kiss and he frowned his face when he felt shock on his wee wee. His toes curled and he tries to get up from the bed. But he couldn't because of the euphoric feeling he is experiencing right now. " Tae will you trust me? ", Jungkook asked to him and waited for his response. Without any delay Tae replied and nodded his head furiously, " Yes hubby, yes I trust you more than myself ".

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smiled at him. He pecked Tae's lips continuously. This made Tae smile and they smile at each other. " I'm going to help you baby, okay. So please relax and watch what I'm doing", Jungkook said and loosened Tae's pant upto his silky thighs. Tae got shy and hide his face with his hands and raised his hips to help him. " Kookie why are you undressing me? ", he asked him out of curiosity. " To make you feel good baby", he replied and looked at Tae.