🍒 CHAPTER 21 🍒

Third person's pov

Taekook were staying at their new mansion due to the storm. They were sleeping peacefully in their room. The sunlight from the window passed through the glass and falls on Tae's face. His pretty face glowed under the sunshine. He frowned in his sleep and tries to open his eyes when the sunshine wakes him up. He rubbed his eyes and realised that he's with Jungkook.

He quickly opened his eyes and saw next to him where his muscle bunny is sleeping shirtless. Taehyung feels shy and hold his arms and noticed him very carefully. "His snores are very light", Tae said and chuckled. He finds it very cute. He starred at his sleeping bunny and started to think about everything happened yesterday. Tae loves this new house. He loves it very much and he feels very grateful and happy to live with Jungkook in this house together.

But he has another thoughts. Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at Jungkook and said, " Thank you so much Kookie for coming into my life. I love you so much. Now and forever ", he said and moved to him closely and kissed Jungkook's lips and smiled at him. He feels very happy and shy. He moved from the bed and went to the bathroom for shower. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the way Tae went.

Jungkook wake up from his sleep when Tae hold his arms. He pretend to sleep when he heard Tae talking to himself. He touched his lips and said, " I can't wait to marry him very soon. He's so pure". Jungkook checked his phone and saw that the weather is still same and they announced to stay inside the home today.After having the breakfast made by Jungkook, they decided to watch some Netflix series.

Tae loves to watch love drama a lot whereas Jungkook have no idea about it. He gave the remote to his wifey and let him choose the drama. Tae was very excited to watch it with his kookie. He happily watches Fight for my way, love drama with his hubby explaining every details to him. Because he knows that Jungkook is not a person who watches love drama and fantasize about it in his busy schedule.

On the other end, Jungkook eyes are constantly fixed on his Tae, he watches the drama when Tae slapped on his thighs in excitement. They both were happy to spending time like a newly married couple. But it doesn't feel like newly wedded, they are literally living like a real couple for past two days. When the drama ends, Jungkook looked at the other side to see Tae is sleeping with a cute pout.

He seems very uncomfortable by sleeping in the couch. Jungkook gently carried him to the bedroom and he's on cloud nine to feel his wifey on him. He looked at his face, the face he can see every day without getting tired. He placed him in the bed and make him sleep comfortably. He switched on the AC, and closed the curtains, because Tae likes to sleep in the dark room. He kissed on his forehead and covered him with the duvet and left the room.

Jungkook is standing in the balcony having a glass of wine, thinking about his love. He really feels like most luckiest in the person in the world to be in love with Tae. But he knows that his family is hiding something from him. When Jin talked on the phone, he came to know that they are hiding something important from everyone. He is pretty sure that it's all about Tae. But it seems like they are hiding from Taehyung too. It doesn't feel right to him.

Thinking about Taehyung words, he also have something in his mind, but he doesn't share to him. There's something going on with Kim's family. Jungkook really want to ask about this to Taehyung but he thinks that he should give some time for him to open up. Jungkook came out of his thought's when the microwave oven beeps. He made some cheesy pasta for them.

He quickly arranged the food and cutleries in table and adjusted his shirt and ran to upstairs. A sleepy bear is walking towards him by rubbing his eyes, he chuckled and wave at him. " What's the time kookie? ", Tae asked in his sleepy voice. " It's almost time to eat lunch Tae, come down slowly. Our lunch is ready! ", Jungkook said to him and hold his hands and guided him to walk downstairs. Tae's eyes were wide opened when he saw the dinning table.

" Wowwww!!!! Smells amazing kookie", he said and looked at him. "Hope you like it", Jungkook said to him and pressed his lips. Taehyung noticed the cute dimple on Jungkook's face and the pretty mole under his lips. Taehyung bites his lips unknowingly looking at his rosy lips and then looked at him in the eyes. He gulped when Jungkook's eyes brightened. He really wants to kiss him badly, but then he moved away from him and went near the table.

Jungkook clearly saw the desperation in Taehyung's face. He smiles about it and decided to tease him more. He followed him to the table and stand beside him. He feels Taehyung got tensed when Jungkook pushed him more to him. Tae bowed his down out of shy and hold the edge of the table. Jungkook places his hand over him and trail his hand over Tae'a hand. Tae bites his lips very hard to not moan for a silly physical touch from Jungkook.

But he's very very sensitive. He tries very hard. He don't want to get more tease from his naughty hubby. Taehyung's breath hitched when he feels Jungkook's warm breath on his ear. He raised his shoulder high feeling ticklish. " The food is getting cold. I know you will be hungry", Jungkook said to him and make him sit on the chair. He get closer to him and whispered in his ears, "FOR ME",

Taehyung gasped and looked at his kookie in shy. He slapped his arm and said, " Kookie, please stop... Stop teasing meee", he looked at him in a plead. Jungkook laughed at him and sat beside him. He pulled the chair closer to him suddenly. Tae grabbed his shoulder for support and laughed at his naughty bunny. " You're unbelievable ", they both laughed at each other. " Okay I will stop here, now taste this", he feed him a spoonful of pasta.

Taehyung can't believe that how a CEO can make pasta like a well experienced Italian chef. " Wowwww!!! Yummmm, kookie you're amazinggg!! It tastes so gooodddd, woahhh", Tae appreciated him and starts to eat it. " Hahaha! My pleasure baby", he said to him and they enjoyed their food by sharing the love. A storm can made huge disaster to the world, but the same storm made this couple to share their love and to make them understand each other.