𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓: 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Project: Codename
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Apocalyptic World, Zombie Apocalypse, Action, Mystery, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure, Romance
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Up-Coming

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: A huge asteroid struck Earth a few years ago, and because of that strange phenomenon are starting to happen. Plants and animals evolved and they became dangerous, people with low immune system, weak spirits and unhealthy bodies either got sick or became undead and they are now capable of killing a population of a country.

Humans strive to survive in the post-apocalyptic era, the military obtained the highest hierarchy and they protected mankind and yet it was not enough, until they realized that one-by-one some people are granted unbelievable power capable of protecting and harming. The military came up with the idea of establishing Project: Rank

Project: Rank are the people who awakened their power and they were ranked from their ability. The higher your rank, the higher your prestige.

And yet, there are people who awakened their power that was excluded in the rank, Project: Codename. They are so powerful that numbers are not capable of describing them, rankings are not enough to bind them. They were not called by numbers but with their Codename.

*****

A girl watched her parents get killed in a zombie when she was only 6 years old, her elder brother and the last family member protected her by throwing her in the rescuing soldiers and shielding her from a horde of zombies before getting caught and eaten.

She reached the highest rank by being a member of Project: Codename. Codename: Red was going back to the base after finishing a mission when she encountered a zombie that was weird, not only did he fight and kill zombies too but he didn't hurt her.

Codename: Red even though powerful, cannot kill him since he was so underrated. She can't do anything even though he followed her to the military base. He was fierce to the people who are planning to stop him from getting close to her and is as good as a lamb when he's with her.

Follow the Journey of Codename: Red as she tamed the mysterious zombie, is it a foe? A friend? or a lover?