𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐄

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: The Cultivator Bigshot Humble Abode
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Beast Tamer, Monster Tamer, Cultivation, Historical, XianXia, Wuxia, Romance-BL, Yaoi, Action-Adventure, Lowkey, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Manhua
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Up-Coming

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧Fei Hong is a zookeeper in a well-known zoo for animals on Earth, he is usually responsible for the feeding and the daily care of the animals there but one day while busy feeding one of the dangerous animals in the zoo alone, he got bitten by it, and with no one to help him, he died in an unfortunate way and later transmigrated in another world as an owner of a beast tamer house in an ancient martial arts world like in the novels he read in his free time.

Usually when the protagonist in the book he reads transmigrate, one needs to start as a nobody and then later become powerful in the future, capable of shattering the heavens, destroying a world, and have beauties all around him.

But can someone please explain to him, what the hell is happening? Yes he has a God-Like-System but is used for beast taming, and instead of the normal plot why is he so powerful? Instead of living as a show off and being worshiped by countless people because of his cultivation, why does he need to stay as a shut-in and take care of all the beasts in this humble abode? And instead of a beautiful goddess capable of a downfall of an empire, why does this unknown man pave his way to him, blocking countless admirers so he can solo me? (Well not in battle but as a romantic partner)

The Crown Prince of Heavenly Azure Empire and the Holy Son of Azure Sacred Mountain (Mo Chou): The Moment I laid my eyes on you, you're mine.

Fei Hong: H-help me, this is not the kind of story I expected it to be.