𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I am happy to know that you are here.

My name is Somniator, I was born at August 09, and please do respect that I do not answer personal questions about me.

This is also the last time you will know some information about me, I won't share my personal info nor show my face even when I became famous in the future. I would love to be shrouded with mysteries and curiosity, a keepsake in your heart, and a shadow in your world.

To know me, I always share my dreams to everyone, but if you still do not know. I do have three dreams, the first one will be to graduate college and pursue being an Agriculturist someday (this didn't happen, I am currently studying for a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Economy), the second is to be a successful writer, and the third and my last dream is to be known as someone who is really good at playing games, or just a content creator.

I started writing at the age of 10 - Year 2014, with only paper and pencil, I strived to write stories but unfortunately I haven't finished one, writing stories on paper is really hard, one time I put aside several papers because I have to go grab my lunch and when I checked it, the papers was nowhere to be found...

But still I did not stop chasing my dreams.

I joined wattpad in the year 2018, If I remember correctly it was also the same day my personal gmail account was made. I started my 1st ever completed story here in wattpad in the year 2019.

My pen name Somniator is inspired from surfing the internet, I just searched 'unique name that is one word with some deep meaning', and I stumble upon the Word 'Somniator' meaning 'A dreamer; person who puts faith in his/her dreams'.

I write regardless of my gender and I support everyone who is willing to do everything just to chase their dreams.

The reason why I write is that I am extremely introvert in person and I can't explain myself verbally to someone. With the power of writing, my goal is to bring the greater good and to bring entertainment for everyone.

My hobbies are playing games, dancing, listening to several music. I want to be a content creator, and finally I manage to be one with the help of my family, friends and support I have received from countless people in my life.

I am extremely motivated because My Beloved Lux are with me, to My Beloved Lux you don't know how thankful I am that you guys are here, you and my dreams are the reason I did not end my life for the second time, thank you so much for the support and appreciation I've received every single day, and I am brave because God is my backer in this world.

Thank you! Again, I am Somniator. I won't waste much of your time but you are very welcome to my world.

 I won't waste much of your time but you are very welcome to my world