𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒: 𝟗𝟗 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝟏 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Film Empress: 99 Romance - 1 Real Love
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Romance, Actress/ CEO Relationship, Pampered Leading Lady, Reality Game Show Segment
Note: This is Somniator's Special Story
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Up-Coming

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The popularity of the Philippines' Entertainment Queen cannot be denied, her name surpasses many popular actress and actors in her generations. Her talent in the industry is something people cannot be copy, even her supposed to be entertainment rival became her number 1 fan. In many genres she cast on it will always be a hit breaking records - per records.

The Entertainment Queen clean records of background, no scandals, no linked sugar daddies, fans were wondering, Is there any particular person their idol has someone to share her achievements with?

The Entertainment Queen: "My own award, my own celebration!"

A Certain Someone: "It's just that you still didn't meet the one! Wait for me to marry you, so we can celebrate for a lifetime."

All directors who help her with many of the hit romance movies. "People do not like the produced movies with scripted romance genres anymore, they want to see a real one", Fans who shouted they want to see their Idol have her own husband and kids "That's a real love story."

A story of a woman who works and a man who stays with the kids yet doesn't need money, money needs him! A man who hides in the shadow of his woman, and a woman who goes back to the darkness to find comfort from her man.