Chapter 2: Mysterious Man

Antonio Moretti's POV

I cannot believe the ebony beauty ran away from me when I asked her to stay. I, in my 28 years of existence, have never had that happen. I smirked to myself. Finally, something different and intriguing.

Everyone here in the country of Italy knew who I was. It made sense since I was one of the most feared men in all of Europe in the underground since I was a mafia don. To everyone else, my family is well known for our wineries that we own all throughout the country. We use our wineries as a coverup for our illegal activities, but most people don't know that.

With my family and I being of such high status, I hardly ever ran into circumstances such as this. Women flail down to their knees and worship my brothers—Marco and Domenico— and I's feet. All of them fighting for just one chance more like one night with us. The same goes for my sister Elena. Men treat her as if she was the reincarnation of the god of love and beauty herself, Aphrodite.

Not to sound conceited but I or any of my siblings could have anyone we ever wanted. But, that's not what I care for anymore. Maybe I would've enjoyed the shrine built for me when I was younger. But, now I want something serious and a woman to call mine. I want a wife to spoil and to have deep and meaningful conversations with.

When you're at the top of the mountain and everyone else is still trying to climb miles away, it gets lonely. I have my family and "friends." But, it always feels like someone wants something from me. There's a constant target on my back.

But for once, I think that I want to chase after that ravishing black beauty I saw. I think she could lessen my loneliness.

I have to find her.

I immediately call one of the most skilled people on my team. She'll know how to find my beauty or anyone as a matter of fact.

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

The park