Chapter 5: First Date Pt. 1

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

Did I really agree to this? I sat staring at the bits and pieces of myself in the fogged mirror after taking my shower.

I had taken my time in washing and moisturizing my frizzy curls back to health and lotioned my bronzed body before I was stuck in this staring trance.

Was I really going on a date with Antonio Morretti? It felt so unreal even with me saying it out loud. I glanced at the clock on my yellow iPhone and realized I only had thirty minutes left to get ready before that handsome devil would be here knocking at my doorstep.

I still had no idea what I was to wear. I was assuming he was taking me on a dinner date since it was later in the day, so maybe something dressier?

I finally broke my trance realizing my time was running thinly and rummaged through my giant wooden wardrobe with my white, terrycloth towel clinging tightly to my body.

I chose a really cute, long white floral maxi dress with frills at the bottom that I got at the marketplace. I paired the dress with my wooden bottom olive green suede banded slides that had a slight platform. Even though I was a tall girl, I didn't care. I still loved to wear my heels and platforms.

The Outfit

To top the whole look off, I paired it with a gold necklace, earrings, and rings

To top the whole look off, I paired it with a gold necklace, earrings, and rings. I grabbed my white everyday bag as it matched the look.

I scanned the room to make sure I didn't forget anything.

"Perfume!"

I quickly ran to the vanity inside my room. I grabbed my favorite vanilla-scented perfume and spritz some on me. Just as I finished applying the perfume, I heard a knock at the door.

I fluffed my curls a little bit while looking into the mirror to make sure they looked alright. I was wearing them down in their natural state.